The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

T.Henry is the epitome of class...its hard not to like him

_46755419_handball466.jpg
Curious, how do you feel about Suarez?

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

I can't stand that %&$*@# after that $#!+ he pulled, that moment when he is running like a little girl full of joy after the missed Pk will always be stuck in my head.....classless $*&&%#* *&&$&%&@$
30t6p3b.gif

I can't stand that %&$*@# after that $#!+ he pulled, that moment when he is running like a little girl full of joy after the missed Pk will always be stuck in my head.....classless $*&&%#* *&&$&%&@$
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DLo13

Do we point/laugh at Arsenal for failing to win a silly, meaningless trophy against a MLS team?

30t6p3b.gif
I'm hoping it was a ploy to break the cycle. We've won it the last few years at the end of preseason, and although at times have looked promising, we've gone on to win nothing...

Newcastle and CL qualifiers are just around the corner, we better get this #!$! together fast!

Do we point/laugh at Arsenal for failing to win a silly, meaningless trophy against a MLS team?

30t6p3b.gif
I'm hoping it was a ploy to break the cycle. We've won it the last few years at the end of preseason, and although at times have looked promising, we've gone on to win nothing...

Newcastle and CL qualifiers are just around the corner, we better get this #!$! together fast!

Originally Posted by trunks206

30t6p3b.gif

Im not gonna stress out over Kyle Bartley putting in an own goal in preseason. The Boca game was worse.  I get it though it has been #%%* on Arsenal summer.  Let's get rid of Cesc and bring in Mata and whatever defender Wenger wants(I guess Jagielka) and get this season underway.

Originally Posted by trunks206

30t6p3b.gif

Im not gonna stress out over Kyle Bartley putting in an own goal in preseason. The Boca game was worse.  I get it though it has been #%%* on Arsenal summer.  Let's get rid of Cesc and bring in Mata and whatever defender Wenger wants(I guess Jagielka) and get this season underway.

Originally Posted by gil23

30t6p3b.gif
My Man 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gil23

30t6p3b.gif
My Man 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom