The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

sick.gif
@ that vid Sura posted. My boy was telling me about Neymar the other day. 

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

had no idea drew carey owned the Seattle Sounders

News to me too
JJ Jumpman 23 wrote:
no suprise in the MU vs MLS Allstar game.  You can't take a group players (especially a lot of the players that the MLS has to offer) , have 2 training sessions, and put them on par with one of the best sides in the world.  Team chemistry is crucial.
Berbatov off the crossbar
pimp.gif

Looking forward to the Emirates Cup and the Barca Man U rematch

The 4-3-3 was too offensive, and they should have expected to play defensive game.  I was
eek.gif
 when i saw the line up. 
roll.gif
Beckham sitting as the holding mid didn't do much, there was just to much room and the MLS midfield wasn't able to do anything. Berbatov had a dirty goal though 
pimp.gif

Community Shield will also be soon too.

News to me too
JJ Jumpman 23 wrote:
no suprise in the MU vs MLS Allstar game.  You can't take a group players (especially a lot of the players that the MLS has to offer) , have 2 training sessions, and put them on par with one of the best sides in the world.  Team chemistry is crucial.
pimp.gif

The 4-3-3 was too offensive, and they should have expected to play defensive game.  I was
eek.gif
 when i saw the line up. 
roll.gif
Beckham sitting as the holding mid didn't do much, there was just to much room and the MLS midfield wasn't able to do anything. Berbatov had a dirty goal though 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JJ Jumpman 23

News to me too
JJ Jumpman 23 wrote:
pimp.gif

eek.gif
 when i saw the line up. 
roll.gif
pimp.gif

That was pretty much my reaction, lulwut at Beckham playing deep mid
laugh.gif

I was rooting for Beckham to score and he certainly wanted too, being scoreless and losing against ManU and Madrid, his former teams must be a torn in the side.

Looking forward to the Community Shield

U-20 WC starts tomorrow 

England v North Korea

Argentina v Mexico

Brazil v Egypt 

Austria v Panama 

The US didn't qualify 

Originally Posted by JJ Jumpman 23

News to me too
JJ Jumpman 23 wrote:
pimp.gif

eek.gif
 when i saw the line up. 
roll.gif
pimp.gif

That was pretty much my reaction, lulwut at Beckham playing deep mid
laugh.gif

I was rooting for Beckham to score and he certainly wanted too, being scoreless and losing against ManU and Madrid, his former teams must be a torn in the side.

Looking forward to the Community Shield

U-20 WC starts tomorrow 

England v North Korea

Argentina v Mexico

Brazil v Egypt 

Austria v Panama 

The US didn't qualify 

So reports in Europe are saying Pastore to PSG is a done deal for 45 mil..interesting to say the least. At least he isn't going to chelski

So reports in Europe are saying Pastore to PSG is a done deal for 45 mil..interesting to say the least. At least he isn't going to chelski

Back
Top Bottom