The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

Joined Nov 13, 2001
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

City baby!!!

Joined Jul 30, 2011
Man City's going for blood whereas Rooney & Co are tryin' to get in the ref's heads...LOL...Just play some damn futball...

Joined Jun 14, 2007
Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

Never watch the boring brit league but this is a must watch since Kun and Carlitos are on the front lines and it is technically the Final.

Man City 1 Man U 0
^

Metan al Chicharo

Joined Jun 26, 2003
So much for playing conservative ball... Fergie is going to make some changes no doubt...
Mancini should put Balotelli in. He seems to play well against ManU plus they're too small upfront as it is. 

Joined Mar 25, 2004
Kompany deserved that goal after Rooney cheated him into a yellow. I wish both teams would lose but I'm supporting City for the next 45mins. United has been average for stretches of the season and got bailed out by cheating from time to time so I'd hate to see them lift the title.

Joined Feb 22, 2012
Originally Posted by trunks206

Kompany deserved that goal after Rooney cheated him into a yellow. I wish both teams would lose but I'm supporting City for the next 45mins. United has been average for stretches of the season and got bailed out by cheating from time to time so I'd hate to see them lift the title.
United is the most overrated first place team in all of European football and it's amazing that a team with such mediocre play is in the position they're in. I'm not saying they cheated their way to first, but they benefit far too much from the inconsistency of the other teams
I don't like either Manchester team, but United fans always talk @#$% like they're some elite squad, so I want them to get their @#$ kicked this match

Joined Jul 6, 2008
Originally Posted by Jerome in the House

Watch manchester united draw off of a corner that shouldn't have been given.
or now that Ashley Young is on the pitch ...94th min penalty? 

Joined Oct 9, 2006
Well if that wasn't an epic choke, I don't know what is... 8 points.

Poor game from Utd, so can't say they deserved anything from tonight... 

Congrats to City...

Go Newcastle? 

Joined Feb 22, 2012

@#$% United
"We don't care about Carling Cup, FA Cup, Europa League" well all those bull @#$% excuses are gonna come back and bite you in the @#$ if Man City wins the league

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now