The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

great game. MAN CITY
pimp.gif
and podolski to arsenal is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SFC415

pimp.gif

@#$% United
pimp.gif
"We don't care about Carling Cup, FA Cup, Europa League" well all those bull @#$% excuses are gonna come back and bite you in the @#$ if Man City wins the league
roll.gif
roll.gif
At how obsessed you are with a team that doesn't even play in the same league as you. As far as circumstances right now, you *+!*$#% aren't winning $**# either.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

Originally Posted by SFC415

pimp.gif

@#$% United
pimp.gif
"We don't care about Carling Cup, FA Cup, Europa League" well all those bull @#$% excuses are gonna come back and bite you in the @#$ if Man City wins the league
roll.gif
roll.gif
At how obsessed you are with a team that doesn't even play in the same league as you. As far as circumstances right now, you *+!*$#% aren't winning $**# either.
laugh.gif
True, but we don't disrespect the competitions we get our @#$ kicked in by pretending that they don't matter
wink.gif
Don't act like a good % of you weren't saying "Sir Alex is a genius for not trying in these tournaments so we can win the PL <3"

Great performance by City tonight. They really showed character and outplayed United at every position.

I still give United 60/40 favor of winning the title over City because they have a much easier two remaining games against two teams in the middle who are neither in fear of relegation nor fighting for a spot for European tournaments and therefore have absolutely nothing to play for. City getting 3 points away in Newcastle who are fighting for a spot in the Champions/Europa League will be very difficult on the other hand. Thankfully, their current form seems to be like crap after Wigan demolished them 4-0 in their latest game. QPR at home in their final game should be a walkover won by about 3 goals, even though QPR might be fighting against relegation.

Spent $50+ at a bar on a Monday afternoon. I don't think that has happened since college.
laugh.gif

I could live with United's formation, but the team selection was awful. Fergie got that all wrong.

SFC, that's because United is an elite club. SAF is a top-3 manager in the world with Pep and Mou. 19 domestic titles? Elite. Two CL Final appearances in recent years? Elite. Their supporters have earned some bragging rights. DLo, I'm with you, brotha. Food and beers certainly add up on a tab. I'm surprised with the result, saw a 0-0 or 1-1 draw. City showed character and heart at home. Their supporters provided a lively atmosphere almost like a twelfth man on the pitch. Most of my close friends who are United supporters agree that Fergie uncharacteristically got it wrong with the starting XI today. First with the formation and organization. Second with Valencia, Young, and Welbeck on the bench. Rooney and Welbeck have formed a formidable and threatening partnership. Valencia has been the most deadly wide-man in English football not named Gareth Bale. Young has shown a penchant for timely curled in far post goals. Could have done without Giggs, Park, and/or Nani starting.

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

SELL DE GEA
He's not the problem.  He certainly wasn't the problem in this game.
Newcastle will be a tough opponent, but City are running high on confidence and have been playing well... I still see them winning the final 2 games.  No guarantees Utd will win the final 2 either, judging by their recent form.  I think it's over. 
ohwell.gif

LMAO.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/owls-who-look-like-roy-812319 

Even with the on and even off the pitch issues, Balotelli is higher rated. I've said for a while, his heart is in Milan. Don't see Mario fitting in at The Bridge. Of course Sturridge to City in some ways would make sense given his time in their youth academy. Gareth Barry was right though, level on points with two matches remaining, there is no front runner. Just take care of business.

City deserved the win. I have no idea what Ferguson was thinking with the team selection. Park looks past it. We had the right players to compete but they were on the bench. I just don't get it.

Woke up at 5am my time to watch the game today and was disappointed to say the least
30t6p3b.gif
. I think Valencia should have started instead of Nani/Giggs or that maybe he should have been brought on a bit earlier. Park had a pretty off game IMO but that is probably because he hasn't been playing much lately. City just looked more confident in their passing but I'm confident that Newcastle will take some points off City as they try for a top 4 finish. Still not buying into how others are saying that the last two utd games are gimmes.

In Madrid a source says that Ibrahimovic will join Real Madrid and for him Madrid would give
AC Milan Kaka and Higuain.

Back
Top Bottom