The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

a performance like this is a bit of a double edged sword.. On one hand, great effort and heart shown. On the other, it leaves you content despite the elimination.

not good enough for trophy, good enough to avoid reform.

Not that anyone cares but tomorrow is Toronto FC vs LA Galaxy CONCACAF at the Skydome

Originally Posted by sam206

I swear arshavin is bad luck. Arshavin was on arsenal when they lost 4-0 and now zenit have arshavin and they are now losing.

And now we're 3-0 since he left
smokin.gif
Too little, too late in this instance though
frown.gif

Originally Posted by quik1987

Not that anyone cares but tomorrow is Toronto FC vs LA Galaxy CONCACAF at the Skydome

cant wait to see that Galaxy offense..If Omar G wouldnt of gotten hurt they would of been my lock to reach the MLS Cup..
Saturday

Vancouver vs Montreal 

LAG vs RLS 

pimp.gif

crazy seeing the results on my phone, they must've really fought hard, holy crap. much respect

My lord, Barca
30t6p3b.gif
Up to 6 now
sick.gif
At least now Arsenal doesnt have the worst loss of the tourney...

This guy is something else when he puts on the Barca kit.

There was a pretty good article on him playing for the Barca jr team with Cesc and Pique

The most hated man in Cologne right now is probably Arsene Wenger:
according to various sources, Lukas Podolski signed with Arsenal London.
Arsenal will pay 13 mil euros transfer fee.

watched barca and messi just does everything effortless . watched the OT and pks of the lyon game . now tonight finally get to watch the galaxy again after attending the final a couple months ago

^^Read the same on Podolski...IF this is true...can we grab Goetze or Hazard as well? Those signings plus a top 4 finish should be enough to keep RVP around...

what would the formation be if this were true? podolski CANT be on the bench every game and he isnt a rw, how would they fit the ox into the starting line up? and if they sign hazard? sounds like a mess waiting to happen

APOEL...
eek.gif

saw the highlights of that game...seemed like APOEL was prepared for the PKs...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SFC415

Messi's chip shots
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

one of 'em was with his right foot...
30t6p3b.gif

that's just rude man...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by engoi

The most hated man in Cologne right now is probably Arsene Wenger:

what's the story?i thought Podolski has been itching for a move away for some time now...
and wasn't he the one who was reprimanded or fined by Cologne for publicly voicing his opinions about the team?

Toronto FC goons came out.

But only manage a tie.

Part 2 next week.

Messi is a beast.

Great game and great effort by the Galaxy. We started a little shaky in defense which caused us being down early 2-0 but managed to control most of the game after that, and scored 2 goals to even the game.

Back
Top Bottom