The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

Originally Posted by Halftime718

Check out our NT post http://niketalk.com/topic...-soccer-inspired-clothin

discount code posted
Great products, Halftime. From what I've seen, I like the line and overall message to spread European football more throughout the States. I will make my best effort to spread the LBF line among my wide football network. 
Will most likely be ordering a "Why Always Me?" t-shirt when it's re-stocked. 

Any Cristiano Ronaldo/Madrid inspired designs coming soon? 

I'm sure NT would love to hear your background story as well. How you guys got started? What inspired you to start your own football-based clothing line? Etc. 

Hey man, great questions. I'll do my best to answer them.

Cristiano Ronaldo design is almost complete and will be dropping with our summer line.

Background story: I'm 22, recent college grad (graduated last semester), and live in Philadelphia. I've been designing t-shirts since I was 12. I was born and raised in Nigeria until I was 10 and I've been obsessed with football for the longest time. My sophomore year in college I started hand-painting my favorite footballers on my t shirts and eventually decided to start a football-inspired clothing line. It's the only thing I'm super passionate about besides design, so marrying the two passions only made sense.

Halftime718 is my homie out in New York. The brand is run by literally three people. Halftime, my college friend Dom, and myself.

We're super young, but I'm happy with our growth thus far. So much more to come. We just launched our new website a few hours ago. Anymore questions, feel free to hit me up on Twitter

Website link in the sig.

Thanks.

I'll revisit this thread when I have more time to adequately respond, but just a couple points for the time being.

Persia, don't count out Benfica just yet. Cardozo and Nolito are very capable of awarding the Portuguese valuable away goals at the Bridge.

The Black James Bond, thank you for taking the time to answer my questions. I will absolutely support the brand given your background story and determination to succeed. Will be eyeing the Ronaldo design, Balotelli t-shirt, and the World-Class hoodies are very nice. Feel free to PM/contact me in the future about possible business ventures. I have some past experience with the garment industry as well as the marketing/brand management aspect. Regardless, best of luck in the future!

The field was terrible had players slipping and trippin. Overall disappointed in Barcas display smh

Anyone here play FIFA?

I have a heated rivalry with one of my boys right now. We're much better than anyone else in our circle. Don't play online so don't know how good others are.

Yesterday we played a 5-game series (INS), the deciding game five was Portugal v. Germany. I was Germany and had Hummels sent off in the first half when the game was 2-2. Conceded one goal, then SCORED THREE with ten men and won the game 5-4.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Epic, epic victory. Ozil and Muller were clowning.

yeah i play there's an official thread in general btw. idk if Henz0 reads this but the game is stupid after what happened to last nights game. not getting fouls called while the new tackling system has me spinning at the lightest tackle and the general mechanics to the game for OUR side SOMEHOW became FIFA '06, shiii is flippin ridiculous, i was heated

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

Stiliyan Petrov has been diagnosed with acute leukemia

Man that's terrible. My sister passed away from Acute myeloid leukemia. It's nothing to play around. I'm on the bone marrow doner list from that.

Wow....it's over. City just handed the title over to United. This is not the same squad that played so unbelievably well the first few months. The chemistry is gone. The back line gets lackadaisical. Props to Sunderland....all of their goals thus far were beauties. We missed Aguero out there, and Nasri too.....ughhhhh Blackburn's gotta pull out a miracle, but barring just that, I think the run is over. I was so confident a month ago.....

Back to back goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom