The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

I hope Mancini is sacked.
He deserves no respect from any of his players for letting Tevez come back..

And then Mancini tries to scapegoat Balotelli and say he did not play well when he scores twice.. What about the defense? What about Silva?

Balotelli was the only one playing with passion and the free-kick should have been his.

Its simple.. If you score 3 times you should win.. You let in 3 goals then you should probably lose.

Gloryhunters
30t6p3b.gif

Can't see Milan upsetting Barca tomororw at Camp Nou especially with Thiago Silva still out due to injury.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Can't see Milan upsetting Barca tomororw at Camp Nou especially with Thiago Silva still out due to injury.
?
They held Barca without him once, why wouldn't they be able to again? 

Not saying I think Milan will win, but I think they pretty much proved that they have the manpower to survive defensively without 33. 

I think it'll be a great game. Can't wait. 

not sure if Valencia meant it,but damn that was a cracker...
eek.gif

De Gea though kept United in the game...he made three big saves in the 1st half...
pimp.gif

I cant wait go home and watch that Man U game..
I wish they would have lost..

Oh well.. They will have atleast one more slip up.

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

I cant wait go home and watch that Man U game..
I wish they would have lost..

Oh well.. They will have one more title at the end of the season
Fixed that for you

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

I hope Mancini is sacked.

i was thinking this as well, im suprised it hasn't happened sooner
Why a United fan would want Mancini to get sacked is beyond me. Just like Dalglish is holding Liverpool back Mancini is keeping City back. City's bench players are better than most first choice XIs for a majority of the PL but Mancini ran some of his players into the ground and now they are running out of legs (*touch wood* But I hope it keeps up for one more week) All that talent should not be behind United, especially this United side, and a better manager would have had the title all but wrapped up by now. 

Originally Posted by trunks206

Why a United fan would want Mancini to get sacked is beyond me. Just like Dalglish is holding Liverpool back Mancini is keeping City back. City's bench players are better than most first choice XIs for a majority of the PL but Mancini ran some of his players into the ground and now they are running out of legs (*touch wood* But I hope it keeps up for one more week) All that talent should not be behind United, especially this United side, and a better manager would have had the title all but wrapped up by now.
i'm with you on the Mancini and Dalglish bit,but to wrap up the title with 7-8 games still to play?
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom