The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

City baby!!!

30t6p3b.gif
that's on Smalling... he lost Kompany there...

Hopefully this'll spark Utd...

Man City's going for blood whereas Rooney & Co are tryin' to get in the ref's heads...LOL...Just play some damn futball...

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

Never watch the boring brit league but this is a must watch since Kun and Carlitos are on the front lines and it is technically the Final.

Man City 1 Man U 0
^
glasses.gif

Metan al Chicharo
laugh.gif

So much for playing conservative ball... Fergie is going to make some changes no doubt...
Mancini should put Balotelli in. He seems to play well against ManU plus they're too small upfront as it is. 

Kompany deserved that goal after Rooney cheated him into a yellow. I wish both teams would lose but I'm supporting City for the next 45mins. United has been average for stretches of the season and got bailed out by cheating from time to time so I'd hate to see them lift the title.

Originally Posted by trunks206

Kompany deserved that goal after Rooney cheated him into a yellow. I wish both teams would lose but I'm supporting City for the next 45mins. United has been average for stretches of the season and got bailed out by cheating from time to time so I'd hate to see them lift the title.
United is the most overrated first place team in all of European football and it's amazing that a team with such mediocre play is in the position they're in. I'm not saying they cheated their way to first, but they benefit far too much from the inconsistency of the other teams
laugh.gif
I don't like either Manchester team, but United fans always talk @#$% like they're some elite squad, so I want them to get their @#$ kicked this match

Originally Posted by Jerome in the House

Watch manchester united draw off of a corner that shouldn't have been given.

or now that Ashley Young is on the pitch ...94th min penalty? 
nerd.gif

Well if that wasn't an epic choke, I don't know what is... 8 points.

Poor game from Utd, so can't say they deserved anything from tonight... 
ohwell.gif

Congrats to City...

Go Newcastle? 
tired.gif

1000x.jpg

1000x.jpg

pimp.gif

@#$% United
pimp.gif
"We don't care about Carling Cup, FA Cup, Europa League" well all those bull @#$% excuses are gonna come back and bite you in the @#$ if Man City wins the league
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom