The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

CIIIIIISSSSEEEEEEEE!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What kills me, is that he knew EXACTLY what he was doing when he fired away that second goal....

eek.gif
 at Cisse's goals!
Nevertheless -good win for Spurs tonight. Win either of our last two games and it will be enough ...provided City beat Newcastle, which certainly  isn't a foregone conclusion.

If somebody can explain Cisse's second goal to me, I'd be much obliged.

How the $*!@ does that even happen?

First goal wasn't bad either...

Originally Posted by DLo13

If somebody can explain Cisse's second goal to me, I'd be much obliged.

How the $*!@ does that even happen?

First goal wasn't bad either...
Don't think I've ever seen that, and I don't believe he meant to do it. Normally if you're right footed and you're going for goal from there you're trying to reverse swing it into the near post with the outside of your foot, or curl it into the far post with the instep. This dude reverse swung it into the far post.
sick.gif
 I think he almost struck it too perfectly, in that he caught the ball a little further on the edge than he would have liked giving it a nasty in-swing which usually would have made the ball fly right towards the keeper because he was aiming near post. Instead it just kept going right into the far post. 
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Incredible looking goal, though. Wow. 

Video of Cisse's goal?Edit,Nevermind. I'm on my phone and the vid didn't load at first. All I can say is WOW! Insane.

Well, we better beat Bayern if we want in on the CL next year.

But I'm not even mad at Cisse's goal. Demba Ba, Tiote, and Cisse are some of my favorite players. Wouldnt mind seeing any if them in a Chelsea jersey

Wow, just saw Cisse's goal... that's some crazy, Roberto Carlos, outside-bend! Hit the sidenetting too!
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom