The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

Real would be stupid to let Casillas go. He has saved Real so many times against us and the guy is just an amazing goalie. Did anybody read that now Mou is aiming at getting rid of Zidane? Mou feels that Zidane never backs him up and that he is pretty much useless.

Originally Posted by AJ from 106 and Park

Sergio Ramos is a beast. Hitting the gym tomorrow.

tumblr_m3f24kNdIO1qdpykfo1_1280.jpg
Always said my man looks like he's from antiquity
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

Robben stays till 2015 in Munich.
Glasgow Rangers sold to an american Investor.
Boulahrouz leaves Stuttgart.
Coach Delio Rossi fired by Fiorentina.

Where do you guys be hearing these rumors? Most of them sound so foolish.
Casillas just drunk posted a picture to his FB of him and Mou and the caption was "We hate each other"

Anyways Kagawa didn't renew his contract with BVB and they said he's Prem League bound, rumored to be United.
I hope not he is great talent and I would love him at Arsenal.

Juve turned down the chance to get Balotelli...smart move. I still think they need a striker, just not Balotelli.

Kagawa to OT sounds about right given how hard Fergie has been tracking him. Arsenal and Madrid still trying to pry Gotze away from BVB, but he recently renewed his contract.

Can't believe Del Piero is leaving Juve 
ohwell.gif
 No one can hate on this dude after sticking with his squad despite being humiliated and relegated. Anyone have some realistic news about where he might end up next? All the articles I'm reading are most likely made up 
laugh.gif

I heard Carlo Ancelotti wants him in PSG, Kaka seems to be going there as well.
Seems like Pipita is leaving, only player who had signed shirt

scaled.php

^I wish Kaka would stay one more year at Madrid..
But I guess Higuain and Kaka to PSG is a good move for them..
They can start regularly and hopefully Kaka can get into top form for the world cup.

I've heard Del Piero to MLS rumors for a while now. Pipa is almost certainly gone to either City, Chelsea, or PSG. Kaka is more likely to stay at the Bernabeu but I'd say he's 50/50 towards a summer transfer.

I think Cavani, Hamsik, and Lavezzi are most likely to leave in that order. My guess is that Napoli keeps 2/3 throughout the summer with Cavani headed for City or Chelsea. Iron Chef can shed more light, he's an avid Napoli supporter.

Hamsik just resigned an extension to his deal he's going nowhere. Too many rumors surrounding a Lavezzi departure, as he has a contract stipulation that any team can buy his way out for 31million Euro. Front runners for him are PSG and Anzhi. Matador on the other hand has a contract that ends in two years, and if Lavezzi leaves there is no way he departs, especially because the team is a money maker, leading the Serie A in fiscal balance, so we aren't the kind of team that needs to sell our big players.

If Lavezzi should depart we are expecting a player of equal skill and value to be purchased in his place in addition to at least 3 other top players for our mid field and especially defense.

Watched a Serie A game for the first time in I don't know theother day, napoli/Palermo. Napoli is really damn good. shame maradona played there lol. Lavezzi came on as a sub, dude has some afterburners, and I was never a huge fan of Hamsik, but his hold up play is extremely good.

Chelsea FC makes a bid for the Battersea Stadium. Planning to hold 60,000 while restoring/maintaining the iconic four chimneys. 15,000 all-seated single tier behind goal.

^^ if done right. That could look really cool. Still be brand new and still feel the old time, history feeling

Marco Di Vaio is heading to the Montreal Impact!

Should be able to shred up some MLS defenses

^I like Marco Di Vaio..
One of my best friends plays for the Impact..

So this move probably lessens his chances for increased playing time.. Oh well.

I always like to see how the euro players do in MLS.. 

Seeing how their is no good defense in MLS.. He should be able to find success. 

Rumours:
Schürrle to Chelsea
Higuain to Bayern.Or Juve.Or PSG.
Breno to Lazio.
Nuri Sahin to Bayern.

Back
Top Bottom