The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

Real Madrid are interested in Modric & Ramires. 
Real Madrid are putting together a EUR50m bid for Aguero (take this with ALOT of salt)

Anzhi Makhachkala are willing to pay RVP 300k a week. 

Holt at Norwich handed in a transfer request, Everton were keen, and Norwich shut the door by refusing to accept Holt's request. 

West Ham are back in the EPL along with Southampton, and Reading.

West Ham looking to pick up Robert Green as their keeper. 

Dempsey possibly to United. 

Adam Johnson will most likely be looking for a new home this summer, moving away from City.

Great video of the EPL season.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ramires just signed an extension like a month ago.
laugh.gif

Modric is overrated IMO. In the games I've watched of Spurs he doesn't have enough of an impact to warrant the rumored transfer fee he's going for.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Sometimes I wonder where eiddyfouw get his information from.
well all the gossip sites... this morning i decided to do some reading on the transfer window rumors and saw pretty much everything he posted in that last post.. you have to take the stuff you read on those sites with a grain of salt.. but its still fun and entertaining to read all the rumors.. 

Torres maaaaaad he wasn't given much time in the FA/CL finals. Wants assurances of 1st team minutes to stay...

Torres + (whatever $ they want) for Falcao...do it!!! (Go find the video of the goal Falcao scored yesterday.)

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

Ramires is not for sale.
Remember, clubs will be interested in players, whether they're up for sale is a different story. 
Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Sometimes I wonder where eiddyfouw get his information from.

I've said countless times before. 
This is all SPECULATION. 

Nothing is set in stone until it contracts are signed, most likely AFTER Euro's. 

Any clubs having US tours this summer? I know Chelsea is going to new york, philly, seattle, and miami.. but any other clubs? I heard AC Milan / Real Madrid were gonna have a friendly in the states but nothing official...

Welp.

Torres may quit Blues
May 20, 2012
Email Print
By ESPN staff
Fernando Torres has dropped a bombshell on Chelsea just hours after they won the Champions League, revealing he will head for showdown talks with the club's owners to determine whether he will stay at the club.

Associated
Fernando Torres said being left out of the first XI was a "big surprise"
• Torres shocked by omission
• Blues to decide on duo
• Terry backs Di Matteo
• Lampard hails Drogba
• Champions League gallery

Torres was an unused substitute in Chelsea's FA Cup final win over Liverpool, and he was only introduced in the Champions League final after Bayern Munich took the lead with seven minutes remaining. The £50 million man's introduction at the Allianz Arena coincided with a Chelsea revival, which saw them win the trophy on penalties.

The Spaniard looked frustrated at being left on the bench for one of the biggest games of his career, admitting later that he "expected to start", and now the former Liverpool striker will look for first-team assurances before deciding if it is "worth it" for him to stay at Chelsea.

"It's contradictory because I feel like I'm at a peak moment in my career, with more desire and hunger than I've felt in a long time, but I've had to spend the final on the bench," Torres was quoted as saying by guillembalague.com. "It was a huge disappointment when I saw the line-up, perhaps the biggest in my life.

"This season I have felt things that I never had before. I've felt like they treated me in a way that I didn't expect, not in the way that was spoken of when they signed me.

"We've had a lot of talks and we'll talk about my future because the role I've had this season is not for me, nor is it the one I expected to play when I came here. I'm not comfortable.

"I want them to tell me what is going to happen in the future. Football has been fair on us, on me. Now, I do feel like football is worth it, but I've been through a difficult time. The worst in my career. I don't want that again.

"There's been many times when I've felt lost - I wasn't sure what to do. I felt like I didn't know where I belonged. I'm eternally grateful to my family, who have been by my side, and also for the support of the owners, who have stuck by me, and especially to the fans - if it hadn't been for them this season I would have given up.

"I need the club to tell me what is going to happen and what sort of role I will have within the team, what my duties are, what the club expects of me - and then judge whether it is worth it."

Torres had appeared to be unhappy ahead of the penalty shootout against Bayern and he revealed: "I wanted to take a penalty but they didn't let me."

Deuce and Rooney would be interesting. I can imagine they would play limited minutes together due to both playing a similar type roaming role but you could stick Rooney in front of him and let Deuce roam. They are both kind of hotheaded as well so you would need to watch the cards.

If any of these rumours are true, this may be the weirdest tansfer summer ever lol.

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

French Papers reporting United signed Hazard
pimp.gif

Please be true...

didn't he personally say that he would be wearing blue (City or Chelsea) next year?

hazard going out with a hat trick 
pimp.gif

just poped in my timeline 

"My agent has met with Manchester, and with Chelsea, they both give good offers, and are both great clubs" - Hazard

so basically he trolled everyone

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

French Papers reporting United signed Hazard
pimp.gif

Please be true...

didn't he personally say that he would be wearing blue (City or Chelsea) next year?
United's away kit is blue 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Congrats Montpellier!
pimp.gif

At the end of an absolutely crazy season, Montpellier's achievement may be the craziest and most unlikely bit of it. Finished 14th last season, spent €2m over the summer while PSG spent like 100m, and ended the season with their first top flight title. Amazing. Very interested to see where Giroud and Belhanda end up.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Obvs not a fan, but credit to this guy... tough.
x1000.jpg
It's crazy that this happened. They dug themselves out of a deep grave several times. Napoli looked to have wrapped it up after the first leg and Chelsea comes back. That almost never happens in these 2-leggers. Against Benfica they slid through but looked absolutely terrible. Against Barca they seemed to be cooked after Iniesta scored and Terry got the red. Again after Messi lined up to take the penalty. In the Final they seemed done after the Muller goal, after Ribery got the penalty, as Bayern lined up to take the last shot. 
Just ******ed how many times they seemed to be done and bounced back. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom