The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Alright everyone.  I believe we all agreed we would start the new thread once the Euros were complete. 
EPL Fixtures

Bundesliga Fixtures

Rest of the leagues schedules have not been released I don't believe.

Now.  Let us discuss the crazy transfer window and rep our clubs..

n_chelsea_fc_champions_league_2012_final-4568780.jpg

chelsea-UEFA-Champions-2012.jpg

pimp.gif

Real Madrid fan here.

Mario MACKotelli
pimp.gif

Anyone going to RM vs Celtics FC friendly in Philly next month?

Good stuff. Just a month and a half away to the season start
pimp.gif
3 months until Arsenal's chances at a trophy are shot due to injuries 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Liverpool FC vs AS Roma @ Fenway Park in July, going to scoop up tickets for the hell of it.

Hope we can get to the end of the month (Olympic football/pre-season friendlies) quickly so there's something to talk about besides transfer gossip...

AVB now confirmed as Spurs' manager on their official site. 3 year deal, no word on whether he plans to buy a new coat for this season.

Originally Posted by DLo13

AVB now confirmed as Spurs' manager on their official site. 3 year deal, no word on whether he plans to buy a new coat for this season.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Manchester United and Chelsea target Axel Witsel, 23, could be available this summer after Benfica signalled their intent to sell the Belgium international, although only for a fee in the region of £20m 
grin.gif

Liverpool are considering a move for Newcastle striker Demba Ba, 27, who is available for only £7m because of a clause in his contract. 

Tottenham are lining up a £10m bid for 22-year-old Chelsea striker Daniel Sturridge.

West Ham have made approaches for Romelu Lukaku of Chelsea and Inter Milan's Dejan Stankovic.

Manchester United are closing in on 25-year-old Porto midfielder Moutinho
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Juventus are preparing a bid for Liverpool's Uruguay striker Luis Suarez in a player-plus-cash deal.

bayern want khedira but real will only let him go if schweinsteiger is coming to madrid in return
norwich sign grant holt to a new deal as well as jake butterfield
juventus sign a 19 year old promising keeper by the name of nicola leali

tumblr_m6j0zeBCDy1qgixmdo1_500.jpg

Last year was such a roller-coaster, I honestly went through every emotion you could think of supporting this club last season. 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I'm still relatively young and I think my heart can take the stress, so I'll gladly take more of the same if there is some silverware sprinkled in. ( But also wouldnt mind storming the league and picking up another gold PL trophy 
laugh.gif
)

On a serious note the CL final is in London again this year, sooo get it done boys! 

Originally Posted by trunks206

tumblr_m6j0zeBCDy1qgixmdo1_500.jpg

Last year was such a roller-coaster, I honestly went through every emotion you could think of supporting this club last season. 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I'm still relatively young and I think my heart can take the stress, so I'll gladly take more of the same if there is some silverware sprinkled in. ( But also wouldnt mind storming the league and picking up another gold PL trophy 
laugh.gif
)

On a serious note the CL final is in London again this year, sooo get it done boys! 
Arsenal
pimp.gif

I also support Lyon

Last season was something else...who would have thought that we would have finished in 3rd when
laugh.gif

FFF offered AW a position at manager, dual role so you can still be a AFC but he rejected it.

He's what the Les Bleus need. Deschamps has by the end of the week to decide if he wants the manager position. 

I was thinking about a MF situation. Wilshere won't be back until mid-September. Rosicky picked up an injury during the Euro. Ramsey is gonna miss pre-season and hopefully he doesn't get injured. Arteta picked up an injury at the end of the season, not sure what his status is but I'm sure he should be fit. No need to consider Diaby
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

So Song, Coquelin and Lansbury are the only for  sure as of now. Arteta should be fit. Lansbury will probably get loaned or maybe even sold. 

Hopefully we sign a MF and a fullback.

Back
Top Bottom