The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Finally...Kagawa coming on...ain't going to do much with 3odd min on the clock...

That kid Tyler Blackett is looking sharp...

Petrucci! What a strike!

But still no stoppage-in-play! He'll never get on!

EDIT ~ Fracking hell... finally. 90 seconds. :smoking

Last edited:
What is this new site I don't even...?

Good to see the topic made it over here. This thing seems kind of clunky on the mobile tho...

That Henry goal :smoking

AC hasn't exactly been linked to RvP but it's a possibility.
Juve also. But must reports/rumors are saying ManCity

But we've been linked to Llorente, apparently Arsenal is looking to bid or is about....given that RvP is gone of course.
But he needs to be sold, Llorente has experience and shouldn't be too expensive.
Also if Walcott is leaving, we should switch Gervinho to the right and invest in a LW or at least loan someone. Ryo isn't exactly there yet.
A creative midfielder or a defensive one is also necessary.
I'm not sure if we will buy a fullback, Bartley was just promoted to the first team

Juventus has been my preferred destination for RvP all along.

I just imagine Pirlo feeding him from all over the pitch all day everyday.

Could be magic.

Chelsea XI (vs. Seattle): Hilario, Ivanovic, Luiz, Ferreira, Chalobah, Mikel, Hazard, McEachran, Marin, Benayoun, Lukaku.

Excited to see Hazard and Marin. :pimp:

Great tackle and ball by Josh, beast mode activated for Lukaku. We'll be seeing that a lot in the future.

Also, the pitch is a mess. Let's hope everyone leaves alive.

Not very pretty stuff, but exciting. Really got me looking forward to Sunday and Wednesday.

Back
Top Bottom