The Ultimate Truth behind The Music Industry vol. Confessions of a Music Industry insider

I welcome the hate. Non-believers and nay-sayers are also encouraged to watch. I know how NT works, especially the general section so hate is already expected (doesn't matter). Flame suit zipped up!!
wink.gif
If one person's eyes can be opened, my job is done.

"Which they calm they take their orders directly from Lucifer..."

This guy?

super_devil.jpg

^ Well the Super Devil's dead with his marmalade all over the ground, so it cant be him.

Oh by the way...that guy talking, well here is his story

John Todd was arrested in May 1987 for the rape of a University of South Carolina graduate student. After his arrest, he was additionally charged with sexually molesting two children who attended a karate school where he worked. He was convicted of the rape in January 1988 and sentenced to 30 years in state prison. In 2004, Todd was released, but he was put in the care of the Behavioral Disorder Treatment Unit run by the South Carolina Department of Mental Health. On November 10, 2007, Todd died in the institute.

Sorry for the hate.

If Rap is devil music and I'm not out there shooting people and selling dope...I guess I win then.

Originally Posted by kash55

Oh by the way...that guy talking, well here is his story

John Todd was arrested in May 1987 for the rape of a University of South Carolina graduate student. After his arrest, he was additionally charged with sexually molesting two children who attended a karate school where he worked. He was convicted of the rape in January 1988 and sentenced to 30 years in state prison. In 2004, Todd was released, but he was put in the care of the Behavioral Disorder Treatment Unit run by the South Carolina Department of Mental Health. On November 10, 2007, Todd died in the institute.

Sorry for the hate.

i get that, and i appreciate that additional info u just provided as i didn't know that. i'm not saying he is innocent of those charges at all, BUT... u have to find it kind of interesting that EVERYONE who sounds of on the true inner workings of the industry either end up dead, missing, in a mental institution, etc. no coincidence. they do this to instill fear in others so that they won't also come forward. and even if he did commit those crimes, that doesn't mean he was lying.

Back
Top Bottom