The Un-Written Laws of NT

Originally Posted by archnoobie

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

#2 Don't change the title of your thread to DELETE, it will only attract more NTer's
laugh.gif
I swear when I see that I'm praying someone has quoted OP
laugh.gif

You ain't lying.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JosephSKC

#1 Don't talk about it, outside of it.
smh.gif
at all those people who spell it out on Twitter n such. they should be banned for talkin about it

i mean i see
nerd.gif
on there but thats acceptable cause we know what it refersto

Originally Posted by archnoobie

Originally Posted by StreetSmarts

make a lame thread at least once obviouslty
eyes.gif
Another un-written rule......

If you come into a thread to make an off-brand remark, you should always spell correctly.......

Now GET OUT OF MY INTERNET
gRamMaR iSn'T eXeMpT eItHeR

use correct grammar or get clowned on
you do no like souljah boy

do not scam, if you do nt detectives will find your house address, satellite pictures of your house, your cell number, job title, sisters address, parentsaddress, weight, pictures of you on vacation, work address and phone numner, associate,s political party, ip, and social security number.

Originally Posted by MECKS

use correct grammar or get clowned on
you do no like souljah boy

do not scam, if you do nt detectives will find your house address, satellite pictures of your house, your cell number, job title, sisters address, parents address, weight, pictures of you on vacation, work address and phone numner, associate,s political party, ip, and social security number.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

*Edit* This thread was meant for lulz.....
smh.gif
at some of y'all taking it too serious. Like y'all been hurt or something
laugh.gif

First rule of Niketalk is you do not talk about Niketalk.
Second rule of Niketalk is you do not talk about Niketalk.

Originally Posted by thaisativa1

stoneface sparingly.

only post fappable broads
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]BLASPHEMY[/color][color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]!!![/color]

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]ALL BROADS ARE WELCOMED[/color]

yo nt i told my boy about nt and now its going all across scholl..saying get your shoe info from there

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Only people know bout this is my dude, he on here lurking and my girl...everyone else wonders why myAIM icon always some animal[/color]

don't take any of the advice on relationships or problems with guys/girls seriously. none of us are as mean as we pretend to be...and more than likely noneof us have been in the situations we're giving advice on and if we were, we definitely didn't follow our own advice.

don't ask NT mundane questions like should i wear a blue shirt or a red shirt? be able to make decisions on your own

pics of course

and be prepared for anything (dumb/crazy) you say on here to follow you on here for months/years to come...

and of course don't mention NT outside of NT.

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

yo nt i told my boy about nt and now its going all across scholl..saying get your shoe info from there
smh

I never told anyone close to me about NT, besides homegirl cause she by my side when I'm on it.

How about that dude that did a paper on NT?
indifferent.gif
someone did that!?!
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

they are unwritten, so writing them here is out of the question

/thread

Technically, you'd be typing them. Safe to say we can "open" the thread again.

Originally Posted by dunks87

don't take any of the advice on relationships or problems with guys/girls seriously. none of us are as mean as we pretend to be...and more than likely none of us have been in the situations we're giving advice on and if we were, we definitely didn't follow our own advice.

don't ask NT mundane questions like should i wear a blue shirt or a red shirt? be able to make decisions on your own

pics of course

and be prepared for anything (dumb/crazy) you say on here to follow you on here for months/years to come...

and of course don't mention NT outside of NT.

Where the hell you been at?

Back
Top Bottom