The Undertaker appreciation

I was just flipping through my channels and Raw late night was on, first time Ive seen that show in like 5 years and the Undertaker is so lame now. Back in the90's this dude had me afraid at night. He had so many good story lines.

does anyone remember when he went missing a few years back and ppl were sayin they seen him on top of buses and #@!! like that? lol

^^^^

EDIT: Yo NJstress03, you might want to take that GIF of Sonic down homie. It's way above the limit.
Just looking out.

90's Undertaker was
pimp.gif

Biker Undertaker was
pimp.gif

Present time Undertaker is
grin.gif

I never understood how dudes was shook of him as a kid
laugh.gif
His OG costumeis one of the G.O.A.T. though. I wish he'd rock it in the ring one last time

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

^^^^

EDIT: Yo NJstress03, you might want to take that GIF of Sonic down homie. It's way above the limit.
Just looking out.

90's Undertaker was
pimp.gif

Biker Undertaker was
pimp.gif

Present time Undertaker is
grin.gif
good looks on that ma dude, didnt realize it had too many bytes. i appreciate it. i already changed it.

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Biker Undertaker was wack
Fixed.. I wasn't really following wrestling back when he made that transition so I still to this day don't know how he went that route andthen converted back... I really hope he doesn't lose to Shawn Michaels and ends the wrestlemania streak.

Appreciated homie use to scare the @$*# out of me as a kid.

And his 16-0 WM record might go down as one of the biggest wrestling achievements next to Ric Flairs 16 Heavyweight title reigns.
pimp.gif

But homie is starting to look really old in the ring now, I see retirement in the near future.

rwfanatic wrote:
brooklynnyc3000 wrote:
Biker Undertaker was wack

Fixed.. I wasn't really following wrestling back when he made that transition so I still to this day don't know how he went that route and then converted back... I really hope he doesn't lose to Shawn Michaels and ends the wrestlemania streak.

Biker Undertaker was good because he was a heel and he was kicking every ones %%%. But when he was a face as the biker gimmick it was
sick.gif
. They changed his appearance because they wanted wrestling to seem morerealistic
laugh.gif
. So they changed him into a biker. But they changed him backthey way he is now, because people missed the character but they stripped all the body bags and sacrificing people for the younger audience.

prob the most underrated wrestler of my time, easily the best big man of my time.

after countless years, he's still on top, i swear he's barely lost half a step, hopefully he doesn't retire anytime soon. one of the all timegreats.

When he had the long beard and was sacrificing people like Stephanie McMahon, that was dope.. I forget the name of his group though.

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Appreciated homie use to scare the @$*# out of me as a kid.

And his 16-0 WM record might go down as one of the biggest wrestling achievements next to Ric Flairs 16 Heavyweight title reigns.
pimp.gif

But homie is starting to look really old in the ring now, I see retirement in the near future.
i've been a die hard wrestling fan ever since they had wwf ny on fox. but i don't understand how people even consider his 16-0 wm streak arecord. it's scripted. that's like giving bush an award for being an %##; its inevetable.

Originally Posted by eddiehouse5

prob the most underrated wrestler of my time, easily the best big man of my time.

after countless years, he's still on top, i swear he's barely lost half a step, hopefully he doesn't retire anytime soon. one of the all time greats.
underrated?
laugh.gif

Yeah sure, homie has been the top wrestler in the WWE/F for a hot decade now. He just doesn't get the large amount and long title reigns he deserves.

Back
Top Bottom