The Union: The Business Behind Getting High (Documentary)

I tried posting the videos, but I'm having trouble.

Anyways, has anyone seen this documentary? It's about the marijuana business and I must say it's very informative.

Here's the link to part 1 -
There's 11 parts.

i seen this and yes it is one of the most informative documentaries about this subject. it basically brings to light how the US uses marijuana as a way tocontrol the masses and a money making skeem. the thing that hit me hardest was what they said about drug tests and how they were invented strictly for cops andpositions of authority and slowly became routine for even the most mundane jobs. even crazier is how they really want to make anyone going to public schoolsusceptible to a random drug test and how it basically pushes kids towards harder drugs because every drug BUT marijuana is out of your system in 3 days andbascially allows kids to party hard all weekend on coke and ##+% and be fine come monday morning
ohwell.gif

I think this needs to be shown to everyone that thinks marijuana is horrible drug. Now I blow trees on the regular, and I was having a discussion with a friendwho is totally against it. I told him that marijuana itself isn't that bad and his rebuttal was "If it isn't so bad, then why is it illegal?"I just hit him with the
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
, and some
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
and a little bit more of the
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
. I'm just surprised at how ignorant most people can be.

Thanks for posting this, just watched the whole thing. Great documentary

Normally I'm skeptical of stuff like this posted online, but this is real well done and seems fairly balanced, I was expecting a bunch of crazy peoplespouting off

This is by far the best documentary I've ever seen on this subject.

It is BEYOND me how prohibition has managed to be upheld in light of all reason out there for the public to see that marijuana is a danger to NO ONE.

Back
Top Bottom