The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Winning isn't a priority for Bradley Beal. His priority is living in a city he likes, his family being comfortable, getting his shots up and cashing big checks (not that there's anything wrong with this. These are my priorities when I look for a job too). Just miss me with the "free Bradley Beal" , "I wish he played for a better franchise" talk. This is the second extension he will be signing knowing full well that the Wizards are a complete dumpster fire

That man's got a whole decade to worry about finding somewhere to win. The opportunity to stack checks is finite.

Do your thing now. When he wants to move on he can effectively pick where he wants to go without the constraints of cap space and he'll have built up enough good will the Wiz will probably acquiesce to whatever he wants.

That man's got a whole decade to worry about finding somewhere to win. The opportunity to stack checks is finite.

Do your thing now. When he wants to move on he can effectively pick where he wants to go without the constraints of cap space and he'll have built up enough good will the Wiz will probably acquiesce to whatever he wants.

Everything you're saying is 100% correct and I totally agree. If I were a professional athlete maximizing my earnings would be my first, second and third priorities. The only people that can prioritize winning over earnings are the top 10 to 15 players in the league who are thinking about their legacies.

I'm just pushing back on the free Bradley Beal stuff. He knows exactly what he's signing up for. I remember there were those times when he was on the bench looking openly frustrated and sulking to the media about his situation in Washington.

free agency will be interesting especially with the restricted free agents where the team may not match like ayton and miles bridges and other guys...

on another note not sure why the lakers would even entertain the idea of signing doc even if he was available lol... besides the 08 chip he is wild overrated and notorious for blowing 3-1 leads on every team he's been on maybe except celtics .. but he did it with the magic, clippers and sixers

free agency will be interesting especially with the restricted free agents where the team may not match like ayton and miles bridges and other guys...

on another note not sure why the lakers would even entertain the idea of signing doc even if he was available lol... besides the 08 chip he is wild overrated and notorious for blowing 3-1 leads on every team he's been on maybe except celtics .. but he did it with the magic, clippers and sixers

The fact he was voted Top 15 of All-Time is ridiculous. He's severely overrated IMO

Mavs - Warriors has been more competitive than both the series and game scores seem to indicate. In at least two of the games, you didn’t feel like the Mavs were completely out of it and until well into the 4th quarter.

Everything you're saying is 100% correct and I totally agree. If I were a professional athlete maximizing my earnings would be my first, second and third priorities. The only people that can prioritize winning over earnings are the top 10 to 15 players in the league who are thinking about their legacies.

I'm just pushing back on the free Bradley Beal stuff. He knows exactly what he's signing up for. I remember there were those times when he was on the bench looking openly frustrated and sulking to the media about his situation in Washington.

Yeah, I'm not on that free Beal tip anymore. He's about to sign a quarter of a BILLION dollar deal at age 29. He can take his Ls in peace

I legit think I know this lady :lol:

She looks just like this loon that says being in the Smith's parking lot on Tropicana yelling at Hispanic people

But then again, probably isn't. Middle-aged, overweight, and bleach blonde is a popular look with white women out here

Vegas is weird. All the white druggies and alcoholics that roam the streets are MAGA as hell now

Last edited:
9B2E0F11-59A4-49E0-B574-E832FB5A276C.jpeg

Clearest his skin has ever been 😳

Bomani got to MJ

That article title is misleading as hell

“I even said to him one time, ‘I want to play you,'” Elba told host Joe La Puma. “He was like, ‘Hm, I’m not ready yet.’ That’s what he said, ‘I’m not ready yet.’ … I was dead serious.”

It was the fact that Jordan’s not ready for a biopic. Not anything about Idris, specifically :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom