The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

cap_logo_400x400.png

Them ****** were playing/talking together on 2K w/ fans last week :lol::smh:

I don't think it's talking about KD and Kyrie. It's talking about KD and the Nets organization.

Funny seeing these tweets from verified sources because I saw this earlier and rolled my eyes

You're right. I read that wrong. Nets are definitely screwed...but they had nothing to lose anyway by pursuing it. Knicks dodged a bullet.

Still think Kyrie's most likely route is somewhere that won't have any mandates (i.e - Dallas).

Well, at least the Nets have Benjamin Simmons under long-term contract. I’m sure that makes it much easier for their management and to tolerate the KD and Kyrie uncertainty.

Because unlike those other two, Ben has proven to be totally stable and reliable.

Kyrie might not have a choice. Which other team is willing to give him a long term deal? Would Kyrie even want to go to that city?

I really can’t blame them for being reluctant to sign him to any type of extension. The dude is always hurt and has all types of unreliable wishy washy erratic behavior which isn’t what any organization is expecting from someone who is supposed to be the face of their franchise.

Superstar talent will always be in high demand and heavily sought after, but when a guy misses 30 plus games a year and can’t be depended on, teams are less willing to tolerate that on a long term level. Especially someone 30 or older.

Random, but did Bron repeat a year of school/start school late? He & Melo were born the same year but Bron got drafted from HS while Melo from college. Shouldn't they both have just fin freshman year of college at that point?

Random, but did Bron repeat a year of school/start school late? He & Melo were born the same year but Bron got drafted from HS while Melo from college. Shouldn't they both have just fin freshman year of college at that point?

I am guessing because Melo was born in May and Bron was born December 30 which is a weird date in terms of years IMO. I never understood it :lol:

Kid is much improved.

I don't know about pro in 24 months but he's a legit 4 star kid.

He's gonna be solid.

I'm more intrigued by Bryce though. Kid had a growth spurt, is dunking in 9th grade and the younger brother ALWAYS benefits from the growing pains/ mistakes of the elder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom