The unsubstantiated or completely made up rumour thread

they're going to frankenstein the frankensteins

the 60DubSpizRings hits shelves this xmas in the middle east.

tongue.gif

This has to be one of the smartest threads I've ever seen to think of something no ones done

Oh yeah BTW

I've heard from a "reliable source" that gatorade and air jordan are doing a retro 6 infrared based he said they pushed it from february to june

Hey that's the month of the NBA finals

Remember that NT

Originally Posted by Rafool

Well if you search through the whole jb forum, I'm sure you'll find plenty of rumor threads with supposed stuff that dropping.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

That would be one heck of a search.
laugh.gif

in anticipation for the upcoming JB boycott as organised by one of the kids at niketalk, JB are releasing a special black infrared VI "boycottedition" which has a special inner sole which reads: "try'n'pass"

Originally Posted by eltouha

in anticipation for the upcoming JB boycott as organised by one of the kids at niketalk, JB are releasing a special black infrared VI "boycott edition" which has a special inner sole which reads: "try'n'pass"

^^^^

Copped x2

This is one of the funniest threads just like the yeezy thread before the lock lmao

in anticipation for the upcoming JB boycott as organised by one of the kids at niketalk, JB are releasing a special black infrared VI "boycott edition" which has a special inner sole which reads: "try'n'pass"

xD idk how to do smileys on google chrome =[

LMAO!!

a mixed communication between the US and east asia meant that when they wanted to remake the VII with increased technology, it was understood as the completeopposite, so instead of better materials or zoom or ips being introduced, the proper hurache inner sock design was removed, yet by the time the mistake wasnoticed, it was already far too late to make any corrections financially feasable and the shoes were quickly sped onto the market. the speed with which theydropped is where they got the name "true flight" from.

i post some stuff as total jokes, and they turn me into a madman on the loose, if they cant find these amusing then there's somethin wrong with them

this was a total joke when they heard of "Cement 11 mids"

88f35d6ce81d5a7b5404f35a9b260bbb1afb817.jpg

these are made up but OMG i want a pair "The Space Rings"

bd2353eaeaea57945d51f26c977f135d14f83a3.jpg

oh yes, u cant forget FRANKENSTIEN! yes its made up. dont forget the name of the thread people
0653516ae54556a8590cfc2d9826fe0934196c9.jpg

495152e5585bfe9140b5863bd314b39c49baa6b.bmp

take it how u want it, i dont care wat they say about these, cuz they're not supposed to take these mock-ups seriously... except the Space Jams i wantthose sooo bad

after the af1 fusion system settles they're going to cross all the signature jordan line with chuck taylors. they'll be called the jorducks. the bestof uppers mixed with the worst sole in the shoe industry. they'll be a hit with teh kids.

This is what u all been waiting on
Jordan X Haynes Package Co-Brand Collection
a8e35052e0ed41a2cd8132908f8734defb5906b.pjpg

Thank GOD this isnt true

RELAX FOLKS ITS ONLY A JOKE

I'll stick wit the OG rumor...............
Infrared VI's set 2 drop this year

Originally Posted by Jordan23Head

This is what u all been waiting on
Jordan X Haynes Package Co-Brand Collection
a8e35052e0ed41a2cd8132908f8734defb5906b.pjpg

Thank GOD this isnt true

RELAX FOLKS ITS ONLY A JOKE

copped x 42
happy.gif

laugh.gif
OGMX23 wrote:

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom