The US Election is Coming Up: Are You Ready?

something that may or may not be wise to type, but hell, I´m just gonna let it out:

I cannot stress enough that I wish I had the privilege not to give the first **** about the fate of the US.

for many many many reasons, some of which are still unfolding, I´m glad my physical body is not located there.

when it comes down to it, the nation has simply not sold itself to me as a concept worth my allegiance.

if I was born in, say, Ecuador or Uzbekistan...I could easily see myself just leaving and never looking back.

BUT

still, the fact is that if this domino falls, there are probably a lot behind it. lost a lot of sleep this year over it.

civilization itself could be in danger...the US continuing to act a fool in a global crisis WILL trigger war. Big War.

sure, one guy is basically a sentient American flag pin...but the other is a solipsistic fascist with a death cult.

if guy manages to hold his office, the people will never get it back. there may never be another free election.

in this moment, at this time, there´s a very tiny little something I can do about it...so I will. I guess.

Please vote and encourage everyone you know to vote. Dont not vote because your state typically votes one way. Vote because this country needs it.

This was me during the last election. California didn’t disappoint...it was all those other states :smh:

Voting for the local stuff is what my main focus is now, it’s what’s going to motivate me to participate.

Biden has been speaking publicly every other day and is a million times more coherent than the dumb *** thats in office

But he can't speak, literally. Ok
unimpressed (1).png

Which is worse, not voting or casting an uninformed vote?
There are many local races and initiatives on the ballot. If you're not informed on some of them, there's no problem with leaving those blank. At the same time, your single vote has a greater impact on the local race for mayor or sheriff, for example, than your vote for president does. So you maximize your impact by voting on every position where you have a preference.

It's very possible that the Senate race ends up being close to 50-50. If your state has a close Senate race, that could make as much of an impact on the next 2 (to 6) years as does the choice of president.

Biden ain't it

you won´t find a less enthusiastic voter than cosmiccoffee9 cosmiccoffee9 this year. idgaf who knows it.

thing is, in 2020 you´re not necessarily choosing between Biden and Trump...you´re choosing between democracy and monarchy in the world´s most powerful country during a collapse-of-civilization level crisis.

yes, local elections are important, and affect your everyday life. for example, your mayor chooses your top cop.

maybe familiarize yourself with candidates in your area and their policies if you even care a little bit.

...but fine, let´s say you don´t.

if that guy. wins the election. you might never. get to vote. for anything else.

I feel your pain, but think on it cousin.

you won´t find a less enthusiastic voter than cosmiccoffee9 cosmiccoffee9 this year. idgaf who knows it.

thing is, in 2020 you´re not necessarily choosing between Biden and Trump...you´re choosing between democracy and monarchy in the world´s most powerful country during a collapse-of-civilization level crisis.

yes, local elections are important, and affect your everyday life. for example, your mayor chooses your top cop.

maybe familiarize yourself with candidates in your area and their policies if you even care a little bit.

...but fine, let´s say you don´t.

if that guy. wins the election. you might never. get to vote. for anything else.

I feel your pain, but think on it cousin.
I feel you bro

I was reading that a lot of states are looking to add 40-60 ballot boxes so people don't have to rely on the USPS (which Trump is to blame) to get their ballot in since it's dangerous to vote in person because of a deadly virus that Trump said would never make it to the US.

Then reading about how many Republican Senators are opposed to ballot boxes but mail in voting is fine. The **** is truly nuts, never seen so much blatant corruption or stupidity in an election. Trump and his crew make Bush seem like a genius.

If you can't see why one is sooooo much worse than the other, don't vote or ask for help cause you're a moron.

I was reading that a lot of states are looking to add 40-60 ballot boxes so people don't have to rely on the USPS (which Trump is to blame) to get their ballot in since it's dangerous to vote in person because of a deadly virus that Trump said would never make it to the US.

Then reading about how many Republican Senators are opposed to ballot boxes but mail in voting is fine. The **** is truly nuts, never seen so much blatant corruption or stupidity in an election. Trump and his crew make Bush seem like a genius.

If you can't see why one is sooooo much worse than the other, don't vote or ask for help cause you're a moron.

Back
Top Bottom