The US Election is Coming Up: Are You Ready?

I'm ready!! But I feel I need to take a couple of days from social media and all news and get my mental space together. Because we are about to hit the thick of it. This election is going to be fast and relentless.

this post is the most realistic thing I ever read about politics on niketalk
100% spot on
Democrat or republican it’s all the same crap
The last time we had an outbreak under a democratic president, we had 2 deaths. This time under a republican one, we're at 200k. But I'm sure somewhere in the universe, there must be an arithmetic base in which 2=200k.

Nah, nah, I don’t agree. It is not the same.

Democrats and Republicans are similar tokens in the game, but the overall amount of damage inflicted/prevented is entirely different. We can see that with the current leadership and the pandemic. Compare the US and any other developed country’s response. We’re leading in the wrong direction. With that lens, it is night and day. And that is just pandemic related...

Politicians may not be looking out for you and that’s probably a fact, but elected officials do represent you and your community. They should be held accountable and that is done with constant vigilance and being an engaged citizen.

We have power in numbers and can amplify our voices as a group, rather than wallowing in apathy and inaction as individuals when other groups who play the game end up making decisions for you and yours.

We all don’t have to be political, but We all have a role. Our energy and opinions can be so much more powerful when focused and targeted. Do your part, however small or insignificant, and vote. Then maybe we can get back to our regularly scheduled programming because this currently ain’t it.

We may not agree, but at the end of the day it’s all love to all of the NT fam :nthat:

I wanna vote outside of the local polling places by my house. I live in a MAGA city so I don't trust they won't tamper with my ballot. Do they give you a hard time if you vote outside of the area you live in?

Today is dress-down day.

How sad it is that people like 160jordansdeep 160jordansdeep cannot make distinctions. They can't see gradations. For them all is the same, the same is all. For them the indiglo Jordan XIV's are the same as the "black tops."

They hear "crime bill" and circulate stupid memes. But what did they say about reports of forced hysterectomies in ICE detention facilities? They said nothing. And that's because they don't really care about the actual history of incarceration. They don't care about prison conditions. They don't care that "You're going to jail." Why else would they circulate propaganda from the NY Post about rising crime and the dangers of bail reform?

But it gets worse.

The best hip hop producers sample different songs and instrumentation but work within existing chord structures to produce something entirely new.

By contrast, everyday the ideas from the mind of 160jordansdeep 160jordansdeep amounts to little more than a mishmash, cacophony of noise; a confused, untidy mixture of things. This is why he invokes China and education to conclude with the incomprehensible point about liberals in ghettos in gentrified areas near parks in sanctuary cities.

You might see him reorder these concepts in a different post, but they won't make much more sense. Instead, he'll lead with suburban sanctuaries, where the areas of ghettos are held together by Chinese people whose liberals are made by parks. When you can't make distinctions, you can't string together logical thoughts.

When you ask them, if not by voting, how do we get free? They have no answer. And that's because they're uninterested in freedom. The only freedom 160jordansdeep 160jordansdeep desires is to have the ability to consume what he wishes. He and Delk are of the same cloth, only whereas 160 just wants to move about the world as an individual, Delk wishes to be dominated by one man.

tupac jordan tupac jordan adds that people need to 'get in where they fit in.' But he says nothing about the implications of fitting in within a fascist regime. Each playing discordant notes, these members of the band cannot think beyond simple slogans; their political horizons extend no further than themselves. They rely on mishmash concepts, on the one hand, and, on the other, simple slogans that were never meant to be more than corner talk.

They engage in anti-Chinese racism and then get emotional when others call them out for their piss-poor musicality and their pathetic excuse for visual culture through stale memes.

Perhaps they're paid stooges. More likely, they're useful idiots uncompensated for their false equivalencies.

Today is dress-down day.

How sad it is that people like 160jordansdeep 160jordansdeep cannot make distinctions. They can't see gradations. For them all is the same, the same is all. For them the indiglo Jordan XIV's are the same as the "black tops."

They hear "crime bill" and circulate stupid memes. But what did they say about reports of forced hysterectomies in ICE detention facilities? They said nothing. And that's because they don't really care about the actual history of incarceration. They don't care about prison conditions. They don't care that "You're going to jail." Why else would they circulate propaganda from the NY Post about rising crime and the dangers of bail reform?

But it gets worse.

The best hip hop producers sample different songs and instrumentation but work within existing chord structures to produce something entirely new.

By contrast, everyday the ideas from the mind of 160jordansdeep 160jordansdeep amounts to little more than a mishmash, cacophony of noise; a confused, untidy mixture of things. This is why he invokes China and education to conclude with the incomprehensible point about liberals in ghettos in gentrified areas near parks in sanctuary cities.

You might see him reorder these concepts in a different post, but they won't make much more sense. Instead, he'll lead with suburban sanctuaries, where the areas of ghettos are held together by Chinese people whose liberals are made by parks. When you can't make distinctions, you can't string together logical thoughts.

When you ask them, if not by voting, how do we get free? They have no answer. And that's because they're uninterested in freedom. The only freedom 160jordansdeep 160jordansdeep desires is to have the ability to consume what he wishes. He and Delk are of the same cloth, only whereas 160 just wants to move about the world as an individual, Delk wishes to be dominated by one man.

tupac jordan tupac jordan adds that people need to 'get in where they fit in.' But he says nothing about the implications of fitting in within a fascist regime. Each playing discordant notes, these members of the band cannot think beyond simple slogans; their political horizons extend no further than themselves. They rely on mishmash concepts, on the one hand, and, on the other, simple slogans that were never meant to be more than corner talk.

They engage in anti-Chinese racism and then get emotional when others call them out for their piss-poor musicality and their pathetic excuse for visual culture through stale memes.

Perhaps they're paid stooges. More likely, they're useful idiots uncompensated for their false equivalencies.

Back
Top Bottom