The US Election is Coming Up: Are You Ready?

Remember, wear a mask to the polls. Our poor president who doesn't usually wear masks, caught Covid-19 :lol:. Our former vice president who does usually wears masks, did not.

Mail-in ballot came in today. Still trying to debate whether or not I want to vote in person or not. PA is getting new voting machines for this election and the was some skepticism surrounding them. However, the way they just "losing mail", got me thinking I'm willing to take the in-person gamble.

Dropped my ballot off at the election office this past Sunday. PA's election process moved to paper that will be scanned in as opposed to the old electronic machines. There have been voting events taking place getting people registered and helping them fill out their ballots. Feels good to see people taking this serious.

If my parents are out of the country, can I vote on their behalf, or should I just throw away their ballots? How would I sign for them? Or should I just forge their signatures?

I literally just did this yesterday lol.

The instructions should be on the back of the return envelope.

-Don't sign their name anywhere.
-Fill in their choices on the ballot.
-Fill out the Voter Assistance Form and sign your name on the signature line.
-On the return envelope, PRINT their name then put your initials in the Signature box.
-Put both the ballot and voter assistance form in the envelope.

If yall voting for Trump, disregard above-mentioned instructions.

I literally just did this yesterday lol.

The instructions should be on the back of the return envelope.

-On the return envelope, PRINT their name then put your initials in the Signature box.

If yall voting for Trump, disregard above-mentioned instructions.
There's things I won't say on here b/c I've made myself visible & this one them. Rep for the clear & concise federally criminal instructions.

There's things I won't say on here b/c I've made myself visible & this one them. Rep for the clear & concise federally criminal instructions.

Criminal? How so? How do people that can't read or write vote by mail?

Criminal? How so? How do people that can't read or write vote by mail?
"Or should I just forge their signatures?"

Followed by:

Oh, so you mean intentionally disregarding the instructions set forth by the FEC in assisting those with disabilities in exercising their constitutional right to vote?

Ok, sure.

Oh, so you mean intentionally disregarding the instructions set forth by the FEC in assisting those with disabilities in exercising their constitutional right to vote?

Ok, sure.
Imo, you're taking what I said to seriously. It was in jest. Would this ->:lol:<- have helped?

I did not mean to offend you. I apologize.

If my parents are out of the country, can I vote on their behalf, or should I just throw away their ballots? How would I sign for them? Or should I just forge their signatures?
You may assist your parents with their ballots to the extent allowed by your state, but you may not sign the ballot on their behalf. Unsigned ballots will not be counted.

It’s best if they follow the instructions to vote from abroad:

Some people say all politicians are the same. To those people I say, yeah I see your point of view. The average working class Joe or black man or Hispanic woman may not have a better quality of life thanks to the party in office. But, instead of saying why vote, they are all the same, lets look at it from another point of view.

Imagine being a second string player on an NFL team. Your headcoach mostly cares about the starters for obvious reasons. Now If your team continuously loses. why not be an advocate to getting rid of his *** and his influence on your team? He had his chance. Try something new. Even the Cleveland Browns, who always have sucked are seeing change right now. Guess what they have? A brand new coach. Things don't always stay the same. Even if you rode the bench on the sideline, and you don't benefit from participation, think about the bigger picture.

Whether or not you'll ever be a "first string" citizen that benefits from the "playbook of the president" I should be DIY and pull myself up by the bootstraps whether or not I believe in Republican ideals.

More importantly, when thinking about replacing that head coach, think about those who have less than you.
Think about how under the new guidance, even the third strength players could have their place to shine from a "special teams" initiative., whether or not I believe in Democratic ideals.

No matter whos in office, You need to figure out how to navigate the world in order to thrive or at least survive. When thinking about replacing your current leader think about those who need the guidance and the policies more than you. It's for the greater good.

1447D52E-2B06-4ED3-9729-94AD6319A622.jpeg
Early voting in NY begins today. Lines were nuts. I have never seen a voting turnout like this in my life.

Back
Top Bottom