The US legal system is a joke

Had a rap sheet. Represented himself. Got disrespectful n the courtroom etc... 3rd strike. Knew he was goin away but not for the resta his life :smh

Where are you?

3 strikes and you're out, you know that...especially in cali

what's bs is that my homie gets 7 years for a scale in the car

[quote name="JEWSEEJAY" url="/t/538419/the-us-legal-system-is-a-joke/30#post_18009301[S]"]Lol yall a trip... im not n here on no " free my mans" tip or condoning his actions or stupidity... at all...

Jus bringin tonlight the fact he coulda killed one of our family members and done less time

Hes a knucklehead... maybe 10-20 yrs woulda fixed that. Now well never know[/S]

Also he had an illegal firearm for what its worth but he still shouldnt be doin more time than rapist/murderers[/quote]

just be quiet now. thanks god you didn't represent him in court. he'd be strapped to a chair by now :smh:

yes. But maybe I'm wrong. Maybe the high numbers for crack are to deter the youth from selling drugs???

I understand what the op is saying. U can kill ur baby, hide him in a dumpster, and be out of jail before someone that sold $1000 wort of crack...I don't think its a coincidence that a crime inner city black youth are most prone to commit, has some of the highest penalties.

This thread should be called

The US legal system benefits from idiots not knowing a damn thing about the legal system except for what they've seen on first 48, law and order, and terrible movies.

man the legal system is a joke but come on. your man is a fool for what he did before and after the bust.

again yall are buggin. i didnt include all the specifics because yes dude is a dumbass... theres no refuting that. he deserves to be in jail

he lived a tough life and was in the streets from day 1. it is what it is

the point remains... for running your mouth... carrying a firearm to protect yourself and selling a good to a person lookin for it you will get 5x as much time as if you molest and underage girl... thats a fact. its sick

who decided that drug offenses should demand the harshest sentances of ANY crime... odd.

again this is not a "FREE MY IDIOT COUSIN FOR SHOOTIN SOMEBODY" thread... i jus think its crazyyy dude is behind bars for the resta his natural life

if he woulda been carrying the same gun into B.O.A that afternoon and holding it to a cashiers temple he woulda got 1/10 the sentance and 100% as much fast money.

STOP SLINGIN START ROBBIN/KILLIN! 

So let me get this straight:

Dude got caught selling blow...

Had an illegal firearm on his person when he was apprehended...

Has numerous priors...

Chose to defend himself on a felony conviction...

And was completely disrespectful to the judge deciding his fate...

The OP of the thread should be locked up too for making this ridiculous thread. Your friend is ratchet; thus, he is deserving of ratchet time.

Last edited:
If his priors are serious, he would have got the same penalty for molesting a child or robbing a bank. Especially with an illegal firearm, no legal counsel and popping off in court.
Maybe I'm slow, but I'm not following your logic here

again yall are buggin. i didnt include all the specifics because yes dude is a dumbass... theres no refuting that. he deserves to be in jail

he lived a tough life and was in the streets from day 1. it is what it is

the point remains... for running your mouth... carrying a firearm to protect yourself and selling a good to a person lookin for it you will get 5x as much time as if you molest and underage girl... thats a fact. its sick

who decided that drug offenses should demand the harshest sentances of ANY crime... odd.

again this is not a "FREE MY IDIOT COUSIN FOR SHOOTIN SOMEBODY" thread... i jus think its crazyyy dude is behind bars for the resta his natural life

if he woulda been carrying the same gun into B.O.A that afternoon and holding it to a cashiers temple he woulda got 1/10 the sentance and 100% as much fast money.

STOP SLINGIN START ROBBIN/KILLIN! 

it was also his third offense right? Isn't there a three strikes rule or something like that in regard to felonies.

man tell me about it.  one of my homeboys did 3 years for a .4 of crack and it was his first time in trouble with the law.  Another one of my boys got sent up for 10 years for getting caught with a half oz of coke.     It's crazy because you can get caught with illegal guns and get less time.  You can pin a girl down and rape her or rape kids and get less time.  You can commit murder and get less time. 
mean.gif
    They need to change these laws but they never will because the prison system makes most of their money locking up non violent drug offenders.     Also I knew a cat from Mexico that was here illegally and he got caught with 5 lbs of meth and all they did was hold him for 3 months and then deported him.  lol  6 months later dude is back and pushing meth again.  

Some people really need to grow up. So what he was about that life does he really deserves to spend the rest of his life in prison? I couldn't agree more the legal system is a joke espically the 3rd strike law. PM fam got a question

Some people really need to grow up. So what he was about that life does he really deserves to spend the rest of his life in prison? I couldn't agree more the legal system is a joke espically the 3rd strike law. PM fam got a question

So you can just keep selling and get a little $150 fine?

My boy did "this" and he got in trouble. My friend did "this" and he got in trouble. Do y'all not see what not too do yet? Normal people don't care about what the charge is for selling dope because that'll never be something they'd do. ******s do "this" and cry about the consequences that follow. You don't like the consequence? Don't do "this". Not to mention that hard drugs DO kill people one way or another, but you don't care about that right? Just want your 50bucks a pop. Tell your boy to make sure to be on top. Then he disrespected the one person that had final say for the rest of his life??? Complete idiot. You defending him lets it be known that birds of a feather do indeed flock together ......

Last edited:
I see why he was given that many years.  your boy had  priors and he got caught will a burner too.  
mean.gif
   The judge looked at him and said this man is never gonna learn.  He's a menace to society and lets lock him up for life before he kills an innocent person. 

I agree with everything said about ur boy being dumb. But for some people, hustling is all they can do to survive. Bc of his priors he may not have been able to get hired for a regular job...he chose a reckless hustle and he knew the consequences. 77yrs tho? Big meech only got like 40 lol. That number, regardless of priors, is nuts.
The drugs laws are set up to destroy black youth. Prime example. A few yrs ago they made it where you cant get financial aid if u have a drug charge. Kids in the hood look up to drug dealers. Period. So u make one mistake as a kid, trying to be like them, and now u can forget about college. No chance to change ur life. For the better.
Ur boy is a nut. But 77yrs ain't right

Drug laws are set up to destroy black youth?

Isn't it?

Did I say that? Nope pretty sure I didn't. Was this guy dumb? Yes. Does he deserve to spend 60+ year behind bars? No. If he had got 15 I doubt we'd be having this conversation. Fact is in America the system is set up to see black men in jail that's just a fact. He should be in jail but not for the rest of his life.

How is 77 yrs a better punishment though? ***** life is finished for what? Are they gonna rehabilitate him in that 77 yrs? Nah, they gone make a bands bands bands, and more bands of the young brother. Judge looked at dude as dollar sign.

Back
Top Bottom