The US legal system is a joke

I'm not saying 77 years is fair; the dude said the 3rd strike rule isn't fair...don't change arguments to try and validate your point

please tell me how it isn't fair?

Last edited:
again yall are buggin. i didnt include all the specifics because yes dude is a dumbass... theres no refuting that. he deserves to be in jail

he lived a tough life and was in the streets from day 1. it is what it is

the point remains... for running your mouth... carrying a firearm to protect yourself and selling a good to a person lookin for it you will get 5x as much time as if you molest and underage girl... thats a fact. its sick

who decided that drug offenses should demand the harshest sentances of ANY crime... odd.

again this is not a "FREE MY IDIOT COUSIN FOR SHOOTIN SOMEBODY" thread... i jus think its crazyyy dude is behind bars for the resta his natural life

if he woulda been carrying the same gun into B.O.A that afternoon and holding it to a cashiers temple he woulda got 1/10 the sentance and 100% as much fast money.

STOP SLINGIN START ROBBIN/KILLIN! 

If this rapist/sex offender did what he did three times and had priors he would probably see something similar

Stop being so close-minded and think for a little bit

My boy did "this" and he got in trouble. My friend did "this" and he got in trouble. Do y'all not see what not too do yet? Normal people don't care about what the charge is for selling dope because that'll never be something they'd do. ******s do "this" and cry about the consequences that follow. You don't like the consequence? Don't do "this". Not to mention that hard drugs DO kill people one way or another, but you don't care about that right? Just want your 50bucks a pop. Tell your boy to make sure to be on top. Then he disrespected the one person that had final say for the rest of his life??? Complete idiot. You defending him lets it be known that birds of a feather do indeed flock together ......

Your a clown. Ive never touched hard drugs... well ive done the boog sug a few times but id never sell drugs... that aint me.. cross an inaginary line with some plants? Perhaps haha for ur information im a mid 20s black man with no record. Several jobs and a future... that doesnt mean I turn my back on everybody that doesnt got their life together. If u had reading comprehension skills youd see im not defending him nor his actions

If this rapist/sex offender did what he did three times and had priors he would probably see something similar

Stop being so close-minded and think for a little bit
2 charges. 1 non drug related. The other a different drug of minimal "weight"

Ultimately hes spending his years out behind bars for movin a couple gs worth of green/blow. Sad stuff. He shoulda done better

OP I understand that this is your homie and everything and you don't seem like a slow dude.

If I had a friend that was going to be locked up for life I would probably see things like you do too.

But if this scenario played itself out and it didn't concern you or anyone else you know then you'd say that dude deserved it and dead it at that

Jus' sayin'

Last edited:
It is funny how most people on this board are politically liberal but they are deep down conservatives. They may be willing to take bullets for barack Obama, they may love the idea of high taxes but they also love the status quo and are thus, very conservative.

Your friend was stupid but stupidity for non violent crimes should not garner a life sentence under any circumstances. I have a few more observations.

- Our politics are screwed up in that it was the drugs that created this situation in the first place.

- Judges should have thicker skin. I am tired of this mentality that it is ok for judges to ruin people's lives because the defendant "dissed" him or her. Judges should be above that. They should be above the gangster mentality that you ruin someone's life because someone looked at you the wrong way.

- It seems like the biggest victims of the prison-industrial complex, young, poor, black males, seem the most at peace with the way our legal system hands our years and decades of time behind bars. I suppose, it could a form of collective Stockholm syndrome. If you cannot escape the monster, choose to endorse and even identify with it.

- Meanwhile, out in the suburbs, white people never get charged with trafficking or intend to distribute. The soccer moms and NASCAR dads who supported the mandatory minimum frenzy, can be secure that when little Brad or Madison get caught with drugs, they always get simple possession charges, which can be "diverted." That is to say, no prison or ail time, you go to a few months of rehab and have no felony record.

- Racism and Classism are like spectors that haunt us. Our history books and our political rhetoric try to bury them but we are haunted by the fact that rich white folks dominate colored and poor people. We built the suburbs as physical barrier but that was not enough. We need the war on drugs and we need it designed in such a way that white consumers never go to jail and black and brown dealers are buried for life.

Lives get shattered but the status quo stands firm. Board rooms, frat houses and house parties in the hills perpetually are enlivened by dope and the colored men who furnished the subtances are the ones who pay the legal price.

My boy did "this" and he got in trouble. My friend did "this" and he got in trouble. Do y'all not see what not too do yet? Normal people don't care about what the charge is for selling dope because that'll never be something they'd do. ******s do "this" and cry about the consequences that follow. You don't like the consequence? Don't do "this". Not to mention that hard drugs DO kill people one way or another, but you don't care about that right? Just want your 50bucks a pop. Tell your boy to make sure to be on top. Then he disrespected the one person that had final say for the rest of his life??? Complete idiot. You defending him lets it be known that birds of a feather do indeed flock together ......
Agreed.

The Legal System isn't fair. Everyone knows this. Why put yourself in a position though to be facing 77 years??? There is no valid argument one can make in 2013 for "needing" to sell drugs. What did he need to sell drugs for ? Food? Because he could have stolen food and he wouldn't have gotten 77 years. I wish people would stop pointing blame at the system everytime someone messes up. Sounds like this guy had multiple chances to get his act together. If you fail at a job constantly it's probably not for you. If you are a carpenter and you always hit your thumb with the hammer each day. It's probably not for you. If you get caught selling drugs more than once, guess what? It's probably not for you. Is 77 years fair? No. 

However this isn't a man walking down the street who was wrongfully accused then imprisoned for life. This man had alot of chances to turn things around. Can we please finally stop with the excuse though. No one sells drugs bc it's the "Only option" , bc Mcdonalds is always hiring. People sell drugs because the want to make money point blank period. Selling drugs isn't the only option. Prior to selling drugs, your friend could have literally filled out a fafsa gotten guaranteed loan money and gone to college or a trade school. This money is available to anyone regardless or age, race, or socioeconomic background.

The System is far from fair. Every man makes his own decisions on how he will handle his life. If someone chooses to throw it away I can't feel bad for him. He had a pistol on him with priors, represented himself in court and went HAM on the judge? I think instead of blaming the Legal System OP , I think you need to consider why you were friends with a person that seriously lacks common sense. 

I understand where the OP is coming from with this topic. I too have plenty of family members and friends in the belly of the beast .

OP your friend knew the consequences especially being that this was his 3rd charge. The system is designed to railroad minorities you have non violent drug cases getting maximum sentencing on 1st offenses. I know dudes copping out to manslaughter charges getting 10-12 years and dudes getting caught with half oz of rocks getting 10 + years unless they qualify for shock. It's just the way it's designed when you hustling you better have that lawyer fee and bail for cases like this, because true say if I was your friend I would of bailed out and went on the run.

Also was this a state or a federal case ? and whats was the cop out/plea deal they offered him prior to him representing himself ?

Your a clown. Ive never touched hard drugs... well ive done the boog sug a few times but id never sell drugs... that aint me.. cross an inaginary line with some plants? Perhaps haha for ur information im a mid 20s black man with no record. Several jobs and a future... that doesnt mean I turn my back on everybody that doesnt got their life together. If u had reading comprehension skills youd see im not defending him nor his actions
No, your boy going to jail for the rest of his life is a clown. Your boy'll get "clowned" in the showers till he likes it.

the moral of the story is...

regardless if he got 77 years or 25 years; you have chances to right your wrong but you choose to continue to do the same thing instead of learning the 1st time or the 2nd time

It is funny how most people on this board are politically liberal but they are deep down conservatives. They may be willing to take bullets for barack Obama, they may love the idea of high taxes but they also love the status quo and are thus, very conservative.

Your friend was stupid but stupidity for non violent crimes should not garner a life sentence under any circumstances. I have a few more observations.

- Our politics are screwed up in that it was the drugs that created this situation in the first place.

- Judges should have thicker skin. I am tired of this mentality that it is ok for judges to ruin people's lives because the defendant "dissed" him or her. Judges should be above that. They should be above the gangster mentality that you ruin someone's life because someone looked at you the wrong way.

- It seems like the biggest victims of the prison-industrial complex, young, poor, black males, seem the most at peace with the way our legal system hands our years and decades of time behind bars. I suppose, it could a form of collective Stockholm syndrome. If you cannot escape the monster, choose to endorse and even identify with it.

- Meanwhile, out in the suburbs, white people never get charged with trafficking or intend to distribute. The soccer moms and NASCAR dads who supported the mandatory minimum frenzy, can be secure that when little Brad or Madison get caught with drugs, they always get simple possession charges, which can be "diverted." That is to say, no prison or ail time, you go to a few months of rehab and have no felony record.

- Racism and Classism are like spectors that haunt us. Our history books and our political rhetoric try to bury them but we are haunted by the fact that rich white folks dominate colored and poor people. We built the suburbs as physical barrier but that was not enough. We need the war on drugs and we need it designed in such a way that white consumers never go to jail and black and brown dealers are buried for life.

Lives get shattered but the status quo stands firm. Board rooms, frat houses and house parties in the hills perpetually are enlivened by dope and the colored men who furnished the subtances are the ones who pay the legal price.

He never answered whether this was a bench or jury trial. If this was a jury trial, the ability of the judge to have a thick skin is irrelevant.

The amount you're in possession of dictates whether or not you'll be charged as a dealer.

As far as "diversion" programs, you can't give a blanket statement like that. Each state and each county within each state has different policies as to what is available. Regardless, most states offer deferred adjudication ("diversion") to first time offenders. If a minority defendant doesn't get it, it is usually the result of incompetent counsel.

Lives get shattered but the status quo stands firm. Board rooms, frat houses and house parties in the hills perpetually are enlivened by dope and the colored men who furnished the subtances are the ones who pay the legal price
no. you typed all that out and ill i read is excuse excuse excuse. that frame of thinking is what make "colored" (lack of a better word) youth think thats what they're destined to become.

Last edited:
There are a lot of things wrong with the legal system but your friend did this to himself by being a complete idiot.

If this was this first charge he would have been doing less than if he robbed a bank, or rape someone, or killed someone. It was because he has been a serial jackass he is going to

jail for the rest of his like.

-You shouldn't be making threads on NT bout this dude. You should be buying some mags for him, putting some money in his commissary and advising him that if another inmate

tells him that he likes him, and he wants him, that he should choose the easy way. Because the choice will be his. :lol:

Btw enough with the corny prison rape jokes... dude is bought that life and has the frame/neck of an american bully. Sadly seems like he was made 4 jail. He will b runnin his block inside of a yr... mark that

Btw enough with the corny prison rape jokes... dude is bought that life and has the frame/neck of an american bully. Sadly seems like he was made 4 jail. He will b runnin his block inside of a yr... mark that

ya boy definitely paid for that life.

Last edited:
is your man trying to file an appeal, at least with a lawyer this time?

that sounds awesome! good for him! just give up and dont even try to be released! dont worry about early parole or petitioning! just run your block like on the movies and rap videos! het, its just the man putting him in his place anyway right? its all the systems fault! :rolleyes

Last edited:
So you can just keep selling and get a little $150 fine?

How do you compare 15-25 years (which is what OP was talking about) to a 150 dollar fine? OP is saying he got sent to jail for 100 years for this, which is crazy considering the punishments for other laws (murder, robbery, rape, molestation, etc.)

How do you compare 15-25 years (which is what OP was talking about) to a 150 dollar fine? OP is saying he got sent to jail for 100 years for this, which is crazy considering the punishments for other laws (murder, robbery, rape, molestation, etc.)

You aren't comprehending anything, I was talking to someone else not OP

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom