The US legal system is a joke

Now I know theyve been throwin football numbers at drug dealers for decades but its tobthe point where ur better off killing/robbing wealthy ppl than selling rocks...

They gave my mans 77 to 150 yrs the other day... I still cant believe it. For moving a cpl ounces of white girl? Hed a been better off robbing a bank...

They dont want the black man to be spit...

Discuss.

:x cash three numbers, did he have a long record

I got a homie sitting for conspiracy charges waiting for trail

mean.gif

:x

Learned about this in my race/ethnicity class.

Federal law states that you get 5 years for possession of 5 grams of crack.

But for powder its 500 grams.

Ridiculous.

Last edited:
black man a damn fool if he still selling drugs as anything other than a last resort they've been using those drug laws to get ****** right back into slavery

i got homies doing football numbers for drugs but child molesters walk the streets **** they cant even put most them dudes from to catch a predator away and they catch them redhanded

Now I know theyve been throwin football numbers at drug dealers for decades but its tobthe point where ur better off killing/robbing wealthy ppl than selling rocks...

They gave my mans 77 to 150 yrs the other day... I still cant believe it. For moving a cpl ounces of white girl? Hed a been better off robbing a bank...

They dont want the black man to be spit...

Discuss.

Noone told him to sell drugs :rolleyes

Somewhere Plies is crying. But for real, look who writes the laws. It's skewed and biased, and at times over analytical, but at the end of the day, it's the law.

Ok never mind I read the whole thread and now it all makes sense

Last edited:
Your boy kind of did himself in on that one.

I'm not going to say it's easy for black men out here or that the legal system is fair for us, but c'mon bruh... Disrespecting a judge and his court will get you slapped no matter what the case is for. Then he had the nerve to do it with priors and a serious case on the line? You gotta know how to play the game and when keeping it real is the wrong thing to do.

Good luck to your homie though.

i just watched the movie snitch, they make it a point to say that first time drug traffic offenders are getting more time than rapists and murders.

:smh:

Back
Top Bottom