The Vault Toronto website

I remember trying to figure out where The Vault was a while back when I saw the New Balance Team 33 Stingray collection. Couldn't find much info, but now I noticed they have a website up.

www.vaultstyle.ca/

looks like another new sneaker store opening soon in the Toronto area. Oh, and according to the "employment" section, they're hiring.

they got a nice selection, might have to stop by when they open, still need those ben drury am1s, since I missed out...

thanks for the info

i always thought that this was a place that was already opened up

hope they have everything on the site in stock
WANTED: Dark Cinder/Bison-Sport Red ("Bison") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7), Pecan/White ("Cali") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7, 9.5), Black/White-University Blue ("Nubuck") Air Jordan 12 Retro (9.5)
I HAVE: Shy Pink/Vanilla ("Stussy") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (11), Aqua/Chrome ("Diamond") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (9, 10), Vanilla/Trails End Brown ("Shanghai 2") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7)

si vous play is expanding quick. first da zone now the vault.
but i wonder how their prices are going to be.

FS: DS size 10 AJ DMP package, DS size 10 AJ XIII low white/maize, VVVNDS AJ 11 Retro Columbia size 11, AJ XVIII towels all Brand new in blk, red, blue color.(send me ur best offer)

Has anyone checked out the EMPLOYMENT section on the website?

"FASHION MODELS WANTED FOR SALES ASSOCIATES" :wow:
eek.gif

I'm definitely going to have to check it out when it opens up. That's a good idea on the location. I was thinking about setting up shop either uptown (not far from Yorkdale), or north of the city.
COMING SOON: B.L.A.C.K. Inc.​

The opening date is June 07....no specifics yet on what the actual date is?
The First Step is admitting you have a problem....

My Name is Mark, and i'm addicited to shoes

unless its closer to you then da zone i dont see much point in checkin it out...
416 And 250 Canada

Looking For DS Chicago Xs size 9-10.5

lol. i thought they were looking for models too, but apparently they mean people who can "dress"....basically they're looking for hypebeasts.
Got kicks in 11/11.5 U.S.?
Get at me:
AIM - jimmyfneutron
MSN - msn__1@messengeruser.com

Quote:
unless its closer to you then da zone i dont see much point in checkin it out...
WANTED: Dark Cinder/Bison-Sport Red ("Bison") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7), Pecan/White ("Cali") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7, 9.5), Black/White-University Blue ("Nubuck") Air Jordan 12 Retro (9.5)
I HAVE: Shy Pink/Vanilla ("Stussy") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (11), Aqua/Chrome ("Diamond") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (9, 10), Vanilla/Trails End Brown ("Shanghai 2") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7)

anyone know whats going on with this store?

June is almost over and still no word on an opening date

Word... Any specific date...i kno the site says july 07...any details?
The First Step is admitting you have a problem....

My Name is Mark, and i'm addicited to shoes

they updated their site.
grand opening is 7/25
FS: DS size 10 AJ DMP package, DS size 10 AJ XIII low white/maize, VVVNDS AJ 11 Retro Columbia size 11, AJ XVIII towels all Brand new in blk, red, blue color.(send me ur best offer)

Where exactly is it near the Vaughan Mills location?
I live in Aurora so it's not far from my house.
...TEAM RAPTORS
From the city of T.O​

The latest retro fashion sneakers, Limited Edition collectable kicks,
old school basketball and skate shoes. Hard to find vintage sneakers
fresh from our vault.

Brands include Adidas, Converse, DC, Lacoste, New Balance, Nike, Puma,
Vans and more.

Grand Opening Sale starts July 25th at 946 Edgley Blvd. just south of
Vaughn Mills Mall, for more info visit www.vaultstyle.ca
VaultBanner1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom