THE VISIT *NEW HORROR MOVIE* releases 9/11/15

I'll be damned if I get bamboozled by this guy again
laugh.gif
mean.gif
This. M Night Scamalan 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Lady in the water is great if you think of it as the fairy tale it was supposed to be.

The village was good if you look at as people escaping reality of their failures in life and built a villages and used acare tactics to keep everyone in check

Unbreakable was his best movie

Lady in the water is great if you think of it as the fairy tale it was supposed to be.

The village was good if you look at as people escaping reality of their failures in life and built a villages and used acare tactics to keep everyone in check

Unbreakable was his best movie
Yeah. Those movies are a victim of his hype.

Lady in the water and the Village from a different director with nothing to his name are solid movies. People were expecting better twists

The happening was a bad movie though

Movie called the happening

And nothing happening........

Un breakeable the man broke
Sixth sense was used
Signs actually led to something

Damb forgot signs was his movie

Welp seeing how the gallows is getting bad reviews
Guess I'm skipping it and just waiting to see the visit for my next "horror" fix
Skipped out on poltergeist cause I heard it was wack
Only good horror film I can think of that has released so far this year was "it follows" :pimp:
Insidious 3 was kinda wack

check out Funny Games 2007... for a good thriller. BTW is there a horror movie thread?

Last edited:
man I am watching the Sixth Sense right now, it's crazy how much it hits the feels when you are older :rolleyes

I hope the Visit makes him a comeback

Bet money the grandparents are monsters and the twist is that the kids are monsters too

Funny Games was cool until that one part...ruined the whole thing for me

The twist is that the whole film is the kids envisioning how being at their grandparents house will be while on the way there. The end of the film is them actually pulling up to there grandparents house

:lol:

Last edited:
The twist is that the whole film is the kids envisioning how being at their grandparents house will be while on the way there. The end of the film is them actually pulling up to there grandparents house

:lol:

I can't even tell if you are joking because I could totally see this happening knowing M Night

Unbreakable is still my favorite :pimp:

Last edited:
First you don't tip

then

You hustle 12 different Walmart's to price match K-Mart for a cheaper ps4 and finally get one

now

You're out here googling free screening passes so you don't have to pay for a movie

Whats the deal pa

OP you need to update the thread so people know what this thread is

Movie was seriously awesome M Night is back

Back
Top Bottom