THE VISIT *NEW HORROR MOVIE* releases 9/11/15

An extremely ****** twist even by M. Night standards.

Those aren't their grandparents. Their real grandparents were counselors. The ones the kids were staying with were their patients. They killed them and took the house. The kids never met them until now as their mother was estranged from them.

post the ending, I just want to know what happens, I have no plans on seeing it :lol:
That is the end
But the actual set up
And how it plays out is better than how it comes across

Last edited:
So wait people dont like M Knight because they DIDNT see the plot twist coming??

You're not supposed to.

Movie wasn't what I expected but it was ok I did get a good laugh though. If you blaze then you def gotta blaze before this one.

Took my homie Stillins advice and he never dissapoints :pimp: saw it with my girl and loved it. Had me leaving the theater with my heart pounding

Movie is definitely funny. I believe this is mainly used so there is aa sharper contrast to the horror scenes

Solid movie for sure. Also check out the Gift if you haven't seen it yet

Last edited:
So is it worth it? Thinking about seeing it tomorrow...hearing mix reviews.

NT haven't let me down yet with movies and tv shows. 5-0 for movies

Took my homie Stillins advice and he never dissapoints :pimp: saw it with my girl and loved it. Had me leaving the theater with my heart pounding

Movie is definitely funny. I believe this is mainly used so there is aa sharper contrast to the horror scenes

Solid movie for sure. Also check out the Gift if you haven't seen it yet

Nice I literally loved this movie

M Night making that comeback :pimp:

Saw it last night. Movie was great to me.

Had me trying to pick up every little thing and guess the twist. Looking back they gave a ton of hints.

It was honestly more funny than scary. And by funny, I mean intentionally funny. The boy was jokes. :lol:

It wasnt one of those scary movies that turned out to be a complete joke.

Last edited:
Some of you have horrible movie taste.
This movie sucked so bad.

Just saw the movie 
Not what I was expecting at all..
Went into it thinking it was going to be some sort of paranormal/demonic posession stuff going on. Complete opposite, but I still enjoyed it

The lil kid was pretty funny too

Back
Top Bottom