The visually impaired. Need frame suggestions Vol. 4 eyed NTers unite

mexicansoul

Banned
I wear contacts but have a pair of glasses for when at home but they're 4 years old so I need a new pair.

I'd appreciate some suggestions from those who wear. This is what I was drawn to but I would like to see what else is out there.

DD1121_6325922.jpg

PH1020_6386072.jpg

FE1758_6343859.jpg

VE1121_6380117.jpg

I would have to see your face to see which ones would suit you. It depends on your face shape and how they look like on you.

I need to find some new glasses too... This is probably the toughest thing to have to shop for. Like hazeleyed honey said, you need to find whatever pair looksbest on you.. the dolce's and polo's look pretty good though. OP, where do you buy your glasses from? Online?

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

I would have to see your face to see which ones would suit you. It depends on your face shape and how they look like on you.
Yep. What may look good on the counter won't look good on your face.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Yep. What may look good on the counter won't look good on your face.

Just copped these two from Framesdirect.com

Prada
Prada-02LV-eyeglasses-7N61O1.jpg

Tom Ford
tom-ford-5040-eyeglasses-182.jpg

I've broken 4 pairs of glasses in the past year, and lost another pair. Sad thing is im blind as a bat w/o glasses. Near sidedness FTL!

I usually cop a free pair a year from insurance and pay for any other frames I want. I want have Lasik done.

img_mod_VZ_3536.jpg

ermenegildo-zegna.gif

My frame, looks better in person. Nothing but good compliments from them. D&G don't look good on me because of my head,ect.

Gucci_GG_1843_GSW

Gucci 1843

2 years and running strong. Stepped on it, slept on it, etc...it still looks good as new.

Safilo's Made in Italy =
eek.gif
great quality.

Top one is nice but look too small

The last is nice too.

I just picked up these the other day

kam-dhillon-3014-me-L.gif

Top Ones... love mine

glasses.gif

damn these pics r huge... my b, too lazy too resize tho... u can see my plague
sick.gif

This thread reminds me I have to get a new set of frames this summer. Going on two years with the current ones.

Lens prescription is probably outdated as well. I have had problems seeing clearly lately.

The first ones are what people usually go for from what ive seen. Ive seen clear ones that are prada and they arent bad imo.

the first frames u can cop at any lenscrafters... retail is 185.00

and hopefully ur insurance is payin cuz if i didnt get the hook up my polycarbonate lenses woulda been 190 on top of that... im damn near blind tho
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom