The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Can’t be carol she was with Ezekiel at the camp fire. I’m actually stumped on who it can be. Thought could be Dwight returning it’s not the whispers

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: at the priest getting a knobber during the zombie apocalypse.

Dual knife Daryl. :smokin

Why wouldn't they radio check all parties before starting their plan? :lol:

Wonder who killin off the randoms.

Can’t be carol she was with Ezekiel at the camp fire. I’m actually stumped on who it can be. Thought could be Dwight returning it’s not the whispers

im all in on dwight. dude let his guard down soon as he saw who it was in the bushes. so its someone he knows and is cool with. which eliminates anyone who isn't a savior. when they first said people were disappearing i was SURE it would be the whisperers too. especially since

they said that quick 1 liner about a mega-herd 5 times bigger than the one they were trying to avoid in a valley somewhere. that HAS to be the whisperer herd right? another thought i had last night, is that it IS the whisperers and theyre wearing someones face.

also, who caught what they pulled with aaron? SOOOOOOOO unnecessary. instead of making rick lose his arm, they did it to aaron. i just dont get the writers of this show. if you're going to change up things from the source material, why keep the dumb things in it that dont further the story?

They just setting up for Negan yo get out this show is so washed it’s insane. All they had to do was give us the comic on the big screen I see nobody who can replace Rick at all. I can’t belive I watched this crap for so long.

everyone just hooking up this season :lol:
aaron's reaction when enid had to amputate :lol:
they need to off negan asap

was it me or did ol girl unzip gabriel's pants?
maggie found another asian man?

This show is 100% a chore to watch for me at this point. I know a lot of folks have been feeling this way, but I had to will myself thru the premiere just now. :lol:

I’m only here to see Rick’s exit. Once that happens, pretty sure I’m done.

So either Maggie or Darryl takes him out? And Mich might have to go too since she wouldn't let that rock.
Bet they wish they had Coral to take the baton.
**** Scott Gimple.

No way Maggie or Daryl is taking Rick. No matter the hate they don’t have it in them to take out Rick. Like a certain character in the comic have walkers take him out. Then people can pay their respects to the man they call Rick Grimes

I haven't watched one episode this season. In the mix of watching some horror movies last night, I remembered the show was on, still didn't turn to it. Id be surprised if the show makes it another two seasons. "The Bridge" episode had the lowest ratings of the series.

I thought they were gonna wait til the end of the season to kill off Rick. They really needa start wrapping this series up. Have next season be the last.

Yeah, I thought they were waiting until the end of the season. I think it's about ratings, and ratings have been going down, so they're making sure they're letting everyone know how long he has left. IMO it spoils it, because you want it to be unexpected.

They just setting up for Negan yo get out this show is so washed it’s insane. All they had to do was give us the comic on the big screen I see nobody who can replace Rick at all. I can’t belive I watched this crap for so long.

Maggie could have replaced him, but she's leaving too. :smh:

This show is 100% a chore to watch for me at this point. I know a lot of folks have been feeling this way, but I had to will myself thru the premiere just now. :lol:

I’m only here to see Rick’s exit. Once that happens, pretty sure I’m done.

I don't give it my undivided attention anymore. I'm always doing something, so I'm sure I miss stuff, but I don't really care.

Back
Top Bottom