The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Are you guys sticking with the series until the end? I remember going from watching it every night and live tweeting to not even knowing what season I'm on. Just wrapped up season 8 and now I'm on season 9. Fell off of FTWD after the got to Mexico.

i just happen to be home and the premier was on but i really have little to no interest

if there isnt anything else to watch when its on, ill catch but i think that's the most effort id put into the show

Are you guys sticking with the series until the end? I remember going from watching it every night and live tweeting to not even knowing what season I'm on. Just wrapped up season 8 and now I'm on season 9. Fell off of FTWD after the got to Mexico.

Imma watch till the bitter end. Too invested now to stop

Here till the end but I’m also a huge walking dead fan. Loved the comics. Now just trying to see how it all ends up. But honestly fear has fallen off for me. Not a priority to see it Sunday nights I’ll catch it during the week sometime

The Walking Dead is coming to an end, report claims

The Walking Dead will reportedly end in a few seasons time due to the source material drawing to a surprise close earlier this year.

The zombie drama, which airs in the US on network AMC, is midway through its 10th season, but according to sources close to the show, it will end with its 12th in March 2022.

The news was followed by the announcement that Black Panther star Danai Gurira, who has played Michonne on the show since season three, will leave next year.

The Walking Dead is coming to an end, report claims

The Walking Dead will reportedly end in a few seasons time due to the source material drawing to a surprise close earlier this year.

The zombie drama, which airs in the US on network AMC, is midway through its 10th season, but according to sources close to the show, it will end with its 12th in March 2022.

The news was followed by the announcement that Black Panther star Danai Gurira, who has played Michonne on the show since season three, will leave next year.
tenor-1.gif

I gave up posting in here. The show is still good but I’m starting to wonder about Ricks movie. Haven’t heard anything about it in a while. Michonne will be missed. This past half season lacks without her in the episodes

I mean.........Alpha asleep.......let her live.

Blade at Beta's neck, don't stab the mofo.

They do this to themselves, damn.

Blade in Daryl's knee to the hilt, and he walkin around in the next ep.

Huge us semi sword lookin knives, Rosita got scratches on her arms. :lol: :rofl:

fell behind on TWD and FTWD.
where can I watch the first half episodes of S10? Amc online only available if you upgrade to premiere :lol:

Again.........dead to rights. DEAD. TO. RIGHTS. Beta, and he center masses a walker instead. Beta's back to you, arrow pulled, and you bullseye a God damn walker. :stoneface:

That said, great ep with Neegan/Alpha, but God damnit the Beta scene. Dude got more lives than a roomful of cats. :smh:

was thinking the same thing

walker wasnt gon go anywhere if you killed beta first

only thing i could think of is he didnt know it was beta but thats giving them too much credit

:wow: Negan got the yambs and then off'd her :pimp:

Whats funny is the scene were Alpha/Negan do the do and before hand, Negan makes a joke about Alpha killing him afterwards.

The Beta plot armor is beyond ridiculous now, first he survives falling down an elevator shaft, then he gets shot (and not double tapped), and now he's dead to rights and dumbass character doesn't shoot him with an arrow. Idk how the producers don't realize how stupid and repetitive this is. Messes up what was a pretty solid episode

The Beta plot armor is beyond ridiculous now, first he survives falling down an elevator shaft, then he gets shot (and not double tapped), and now he's dead to rights and dumbass character doesn't shoot him with an arrow. Idk how the producers don't realize how stupid and repetitive this is. Messes up what was a pretty solid episode

What you're describing is the premise of this joint right from season 1. I tapped out at the end of season 4 but it's clear that nothing has changed. You get the 'good guys' surviving an encounter with the 'bad guys'/zombies then they let their guard down and almost get wiped out again by the 'bad guys'/zombies and the cycle repeats.

Surprised they did Alpha's death this early with about 4 episodes left this season.

I see one of the upcoming episodes is titled "Look at the Flowers"

I fear for my girl Carol. :ohwell:

Bringing on the commonwealth soon. It’s a change of pace they killed alpha in the middle of the season. Plus Beta is still out there. He’s the one that attacked Alexandria

more like 3/4th of the season since this is halfway through the second half of the season

then it looks like next episode is gon' be focused on michonne and we probably wont know whats actually the deal between negan and carol until second to the last episode and finales gon' be like the goodbye to michonne and everything else settling down

its clockwork

Sorry I’ll be more direct halfway through the second half of the season. Michonne last episode is next. That’s the goodbye episode. Maggie returns season finale

They should just end the main show and all surrounding shows. It's been a good ride, but enough. I mean it's been on an uptick since the lulls of s6-s8, but still, it's time.

Back
Top Bottom