The Walking Dead Season 4 Sneak Peak

The Panel:  Scott Gimple, Robert Kirkman, Dave Alpert, Gale Anne Hurd, Greg Nicotero, Andrew Lincoln, Danai Gurira, Steven Yeun, Lauren Cohan, Scott Wilson, Chad Coleman, David Morrissey, and Norman Reedus.

Footage screened:  Near the beginning of the panel, AMC debuted the trailer for season 4. (Watch it below.) The prison is now well-populated with the Grimes gang and leftover Woodbury folk. Tyreese (Coleman) wants to affirm his place among the new group. Carol leads a class on knife safety for the children. Daryl (Reedus) continues being a badass. As always, Rick looks conflicted. Maggie (Cohan) and Glen (Yeun) find plenty of moments for some sexy times, despite the lack of showers. We see a lot of Lawrence Gilliard Jr.’s Bob Stookey. Plus, someone — human — attacks their compound, and is probably feeding the zombies dead rats. Oh yeah, speaking of the walkers. There are a lot more of them. Almost more than the survivors can handle.

Snap judgment:  The new footage makes up for the slow-paced nothingness of last season. And since the Governor wasn’t featured in the trailer, but Morrissey did appear at the panel, it will be interesting to see when they re-introduce the former leader of Woodbury.

The big revelations:  First — the season will premiere on Oct. 13. Second — Rick has given up his leadership role. According to Lincoln, Carl’s (Chandler Riggs) transformation into a cold-blooded killer last season kick-started Rick’s quest to be a better father. “I think the relationship with Carl is integral to the beginning of this season, certainly for Rick. [Carl] turning into a sociopath at the end of the season definitely woke him up to his parenting duties,” he said. “He’s renounced responsibilities and leadership for the sake of his children.”

Most incisive audience question:  A slightly nervous fan asked Lincoln and Gurira about the possibility of a Rick-Michonne romance. “We’re playing footsie right now,” Lincoln joked, since the two actors were seated next to each other. When the next question came about how Daryl and Michonne will both deal with losing someone so close to them, Reedus responded thusly: “I think it will bring [Michonne and Daryl] closer together, and then we’ll get together. Maybe Rick can join? You never know.”

DeAngelo x Cutty Wire Reunion 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

MY BODY IS READY....

This show really went off track towards the end of last season and the first half of S3 was really entertaining. It was like a whole new bunch of writers wrote the last eight episodes.

so emotionally invested in this show is not even funny, i shed tears when they killed off the homie Merle just when he was gonna turn it around.

Look like Tyrese see Sasha dead. At the end looks like he said F it. Always killing the black folks when a new one comes along
mean.gif
i dont think theyre giving it away that easily. maybe there playing off the comic where tyrese go ape ish and then gets surrounded only to be found days later

so emotionally invested in this show is not even funny, i shed tears when they killed off the homie Merle just when he was gonna turn it around.

Pretty much feel the exact opposite. The entire cast could die and be replaced and I'd be cool with it. Daryl is cool, everyone else kinda sucks.

The trailer looks good though and gives me hope they can turn the show around.

Last edited:
:wow:. I'm hyped now. I can't wait. My man D'Angelo and Cutty bwoiiii wooooo. But there's 4 Black characters, given the show's track record, at least one of them will die :lol:.

i dont think theyre giving it away that easily. maybe there playing off the comic where tyrese go ape ish and then gets surrounded only to be found days later
sasha and her bf commit that, tyreese jailhouse slaughter will now be in the woods

Dont care how many zombies he kills, he will always be known for "where the F is Wallace? Huh String!"

As awesome as that trailer was, I think that season 4 will suck.

The trailer for season 3 was awesome and that season sucked.

Hopefully more ppl from the wire will be casted into the walking dead.

If Clay Davis, Omar, or brother muzone get casted onto the walking dead...oh lawd.

what is the name of the song at the beginning of the trailer and at 3:04?

Never seen the show, is it any good?
Nope.

Read the comics first, play the walking dead game, then if you feel like it, watch the show.

People will tell you that this show is worth watching, but they are lying.

Nope.

Read the comics first, play the walking dead game, then if you feel like it, watch the show.

Word? Is it all hype then? I got some peoples that keep tryna put me on but idk. I'll see what's up with what you said tho

Good looks REPPED

Nope.

Word? Is it all hype then? I got some peoples that keep tryna put me on but idk. I'll see what's up with what you said tho

Good looks REPPED
It's all hype. If you're looking for coherent plot and realistic characters, the walking dead show has very little of that.

I like how the trailer makes it seem like the governor doesn't exist.

I think this season will be good thanks to the new show runner. They know they effed up last season, so hopefully they redeem themselves.

Back
Top Bottom