The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
I hope the thread explodes while I get ready for work. Was hoping for new music months ago

Going in to this with an open mind. He delivered on MDM. :smokin

Any remnants of that king of the falloff bs and y’all might as well block me. :smh:

Man I tried to stay up but I’m too tired :lol: :lol:. We’ll see what this is about on the way to work in the AM.

This is most likely only a new episode of his radio show on Apple Music. This is the 3rd episode and the shows have a good mix of songs from all genres.
At best he will throw in a new track or a remix. Would be :pimp: if it also a new album

This is most likely only a new episode of his radio show on Apple Music. This is the 3rd episode and the shows have a good mix of songs from all genres.
At best he will throw in a new track or a remix. Would be :pimp: if it also a new album
Guessing it isn't an album but a new song

7C2F04EA-33A2-4C44-A16D-E79FCFF85F85.gif

It’s on Spotify. I like it a lot. Feels like a remix of hurt you and starboy. That shade at drake tho hahahaha “ I just want a baby with the right one. Cause I can never be the one to hide one” :nerd::rofl:

And I just want a baby with the right one
'Cause I could never be the one to hide one
giphy.gif

The beat:
giphy.gif

FPMwlqU.gif

Last edited:
Seems like the curse words/savagery are forced compared to the overall sound

Figured it’d be this type of song, par for the course of where he’s at in his career. If it was on my dear Mel it’d be one of the if not the worst song

this is flames

for those that don't know

this is gonna be off gesaffelstein's album, not abels

Back
Top Bottom