The Weeknd Thread ("After Hours" OUT NOW!)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • Thursday

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • After Hours

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters
Joined Jul 20, 2013
Seen a kid in a KL tee today. Probably the first time I’ve ever seen someone like that out in the wild that wasn’t a concert setting.

Had to compliment him on it.

Joined Nov 15, 2001
Sandler is just starring in it. He didn't write or direct it.

It's a crime thriller from the directors of "Good Time", which means it's probably going to be a wild movie. Watch "Good Time" if you guys haven't yet. Sandler's serious roles have actually been pretty good("Punch-Drunk Love” and “The Meyerowitz Stories").

Joined Jan 5, 2013
Unless he confirms it, I’m not buying into internet gossip. Anyone with a smartphone can write something up about anyone under the sun, then hide behind anonymity while also gaining traction by saying they’re a “source close to...”

Joined Mar 1, 2011
could be something could be nothing. hit me up if u want the other parts of it. don't wanna seem like I'm slandering the god, Abel.

Joined Nov 5, 2012
Hmm on that news

If he really has HIV it’s not stopping him from doing that movie, so I kinda feel like that rumor is kinda sketch

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now