The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
Yeah, I’m in a dancing mood with covid19 and IFIC is the best ending to an album I could ask for; so different from Until I Bleed Out. Ordinary Life is elite XO and one of my favorites too. I really enjoyed this album.

Was about to text one of my exes about those two songs that reminded me of her but this **** is still an option if you don’t bring up the reasons why we broke up.
Die for You :frown:
Reminder :pimp::pimp::pimp:

The site mentioned that mask orders will take priority and ship ASAP. I had to make two orders because I saw that after placing the first with other items on preorder.
Ah that makes sense. I just want my damb shirts :/ lol

they will be the first xo merch I’ve ever bought which shocked me when I thought about it

Same my mask is getting shipped soon but my tshirt i ordered a month ago hasnt yet but i get it, the mask are the priority. Wish i bought multiple of some shirts cuz i wear mine and i want some to be in mint condition.

Oh oops and forgot to add in my past post, i wonder what the original song for American Dad is going to be

4455a314edfff1a63c30f03d9d135c64.1000x1000x1.jpg

I haven't bump the deluxe version "After Hours" until now..
l3vRbzEoM85dMgR8s.gif

Last edited:
Watching the MDM part of his coachella set and i know this is the after hours tour coming up but this guy better play at least 3 songs from MDM

Just got an email update, which was expected. An order I placed for a t shirt on 3/16 has been delayed and will ship in 3-4 weeks

I expect an additional email for my other order for another t shirt to be delayed as well

Any of yall heard anything about the tour?

Ticketmaster acting like it's business as usual. Yea right.

Paid over 1K for these tickets. :smh:

When does mainstream recognize Abel as one of the 🐐s? Did that happen already?

And with our attention spans at roughly 2 minutes these days, Quint’s video was about 5 minutes too long with that salad break (but props to him). More importantly, like a true og, real recognize real, this is definitely top 3 material.

Ah that makes sense. I just want my damb shirts :/ lol

they will be the first xo merch I’ve ever bought which shocked me when I thought about it
That is shocking. I usually get at least a shirt, but end up regretting not getting more.

Last edited:
When does mainstream recognize Abel as one of the 🐐s? Did that happen already?

And with our attention spans at roughly 2 minutes these days, Quint’s video was about 5 minutes too long with that salad break (but props to him). More importantly, like a true og, real recognize real, this is definitely top 3 material.

That is shocking. I usually get at least a shirt, but end up regretting not getting more.
I feel like anecdotal experience in my life (CA, TX) folks who know of him view him like a spectacle. First it was the hair and the voice and the drug/sex talk and now it kinda morphed into hey there's the depressed pop guy who mixes in the drugs/sex talk. There's no actual recognition that he is probably goat status already

But I mean his sales and success do speak volumes on the mainstream scale so that can't be ignored

It's kinda hard to know what the mainstream thinks these days. There's the stereotypical mainstream middle America, then there's mainstream social media (Twitter, IG, FB etc) then there's the niche message boards like us and Reddit etc.

I hope he does get his due at least on the level that Drake seemingly receives in that world

Forgot I even ordered the long sleeve 🙏🏾 but I want the hoodie.

8D96E4C4-423B-40FD-AF9E-6E04FFFF2F34.jpeg
The money I was gonna spend on two resale tickets went to merch. This doesn’t have the UK site. Those tickets were/are Beyoncé expensive. After Hours probably my fav album merch :nthat:

Still need to hear MDM, live too.

Back
Top Bottom