The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
That jacket was ill though. That I will admit.

Song is absolutely horrible still. :stoneface:
3FDACDC7-00A0-4460-ABFF-09059E2711D5.gif

Where do y’all go to buy/sell merch? I’m trying to post these somewhere, is the bay my best bet?

*mods delete if not allowed*

B506049B-EA60-4B71-9ACC-F12FB15C4615.jpeg

I forgot they were playing football still.

Wish I could go somewhere to just enjoy the game but....yeah.

Does he just go hits or he tries to throw in some stuff for his day 1 fans to show “we made it to the Super Bowl”?

I wouldn’t be shocked at a new track on it’s own within the next month. Maybe so more diggs at the Grammy people. I can see him dropping something when the show starts and totally trending:lol:

Does he just go hits or he tries to throw in some stuff for his day 1 fans to show “we made it to the Super Bowl”?

I wouldn’t be shocked at a new track on it’s own within the next month. Maybe so more diggs at the Grammy people. I can see him dropping something when the show starts and totally trending:lol:

i think he'd drop a nod to the og xo's, even if it was a beat like how he randomly drops house of balloons / glass table girls.

Says The Weeknd’s page confirms that will be the SB set list. That’s the track listing from the compilation album he announced for Feb. 5 but billboard reported his performance will be 24 minutes long. I can’t imagine that being the real set list but if wicked games and the morning make it I’m all for it

Attachments

• 286DA6B0-41AC-4A72-966E-EBFA026B418B.png
    286DA6B0-41AC-4A72-966E-EBFA026B418B.png
    679.7 KB · Views: 123
How long are SB halftime performances normally? Even if he only does a chorus or verse from each it seems like most performers only do 4-5 songs max.

30 minutes but a significant portion of that will be setting up the stage and effects, and taking it all back down.

I guess this year there won’t be time spent ushering teeny boppers onto and off of the field.

He’s not going to he performing much more than a 15 minutes these are micro sets.

Back
Top Bottom