The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Houston?

looks like no houston show for us 
frown.gif

Saw this on craigslist 
roll.gif

[h2]
[/h2][h2]
[h2]wanted: The weeknd tickets - $200 (fremont / union city / newark)[/h2]

I willing to trade sex (1 hr) to go see the weeknd.....5'5...140 pds....nice *!! and titts. Im really serious. 
[/h2][h2]
[h2]the weeknd sold out 5/8 two tickets - $1[/h2]
Down to give away two tickets to the best offer made by the sexiest girl. I'm influenced by the girl a couple posts below me so let's figure something out. Lap dance, strip tease, bj, anything else... All suggestions are welcome. Come on ladies, now is your time to cream your panties for The Weeknd. I'm serious about this so I hope you are, too. 
[/h2]

i have a couple of extra tickets for the SF show. im waiting a couple of days/weeks to see how much ticket prices can go up to.
pimp.gif
the tickets literally sold out in 5 minutes... pretty sure people were buying the max amount of tickets (50) 50x45=$2250.... thats amazing

Luckily Boston didn't have the fiends like the other cities. Woke up an hour after sales opened and still got my tickets for 40.20 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 I'm gonna be recklessly #@@#ed up that night. 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by bee easyy

i have a couple of extra tickets for the SF show. im waiting a couple of days/weeks to see how much ticket prices can go up to.
pimp.gif
the tickets literally sold out in 5 minutes... pretty sure people were buying the max amount of tickets (50) 50x45=$2250.... thats amazing
The max ticket was 4 per household. If you bought more than 4 they will get canceled, that's why it's a delayed delivery.

If this is true then will they be selling more tickets on live nation? The tickets sold out in five minutes. Pretty sure people were buying 50 tickets. My bank account was charged for more than four. So will I get refunded?
Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by bee easyy

pimp.gif
The max ticket was 4 per household. If you bought more than 4 they will get canceled, that's why it's a delayed delivery.

anyone know when he's performing at coachella? I was gonna try to catch the webcast of it but I don't see his name on the schedule

i honestly feel really bad. i don't even mess with the weeknd but my homegirl loves him so i bought two tickets for us. if i had known everyone wanted to go and how insane craigslist was, i would of bought a few more and sold them to yall at normal prices. or trade one for some guy's sister's xbox 360  on CL
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

did he perform the fall/next? i started watching when he was performing 'outside'

Nope.

Wicked Games over the acoustic was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
though. Good way to end it.

Back
Top Bottom