The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
yeah the general public didn't really know how to take the performance.

I usually just take a smoke break during the halftime performances. I Was looking forward to this and glad he gave a shout out to the OG fans.

kt9piylqq5g61.jpg

Still got my floor seats 4 rows back from the front stage for the tour that got postponed. He announced a second date at the new arena in Seattle, got floor seats 4 rows back for the second show as well. Dates are two months apart, but prob end up going to both.

Still got my floor seats 4 rows back from the front stage for the tour that got postponed. He announced a second date at the new arena in Seattle, got floor seats 4 rows back for the second show as well. Dates are two months apart, but prob end up going to both.

New arena in Seattle? I'm in there

Man this the same artist who didn’t even show his face till his first performance... and here he is.

Respect, that’s my guy

this was my exact thought

ppl really thought he was a band and had no idea what he looked like 10 years ago

and the people hating just don’t get it, they’d rather see some *** shaking than an actual artist.

just wish it was louder and longer

Man i was just happy to see him out there doing his thing. Granted i would have picked different songs...call out my name and earned it are legit two of my least fav weeknd songs ever. But couldn't wipe the smile off my face and i was real stoked when he used the house of balloons / glass table girls transition. Knew he would throw something small in for the day ones

They gonna run the tour promo for more than a yr? Not interested in buying tix until I know what the world looks like in ‘22.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom