The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
Been talking up for the last few years about a trip to see some fam out in the UK. Never been so it’s gonna fun regardless. June sounds like a good time for a vacation.

The pandemic might be over or here to stay but in any case I’m ready to stretch my legs :evil:

Still playing Dawn FM! It was easily my favorite album of the year!

5956C766-68D0-45BA-8BCF-F2461D68E115.jpeg

I really couldn’t get it out of my head lol
7044129C-83F9-4A87-B40C-0CA192AA9C82.jpeg

Was disappointed to be honest.
Would rather have an OG song (not a remake) and I’m not the biggest fan of 21 these last few years

21 was not made for that song. Weeknd killed his part as expected but I thought we getting a new song and not a cover :lol:

A South American show huh?
I went to the show at Levi’s and went again this past Sunday at Sofi. **** was hella worth it.

My body was in SoFi but my mental was way past pludoe :rofl: **** was amazing :pimp:

A South American show huh?
I went to the show at Levi’s and went again this past Sunday at Sofi. **** was hella worth it.

My body was in SoFi but my mental was way past pludoe :rofl: **** was amazing :pimp:

From the Greek Theatre in Berkely to Bill Graham and Oracle Arena, some of the best shows I've ever been to. It's been years though, and it's only right I catch him this stadium run after the last Oracle show I bought tickets for was cancelled.

Speaking of possible meet ups, Raiders due to play in Mexico City again any year now too. It's more than a couple of yall from the thread I for real would like to link with after 10+ years. :lol: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom