The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters

I memba the link to some unreleased material with these tracks & more. Insomnia sounds reworked here and not for the better.

I need to dig out the old external hd.

The first one came out like 15 years ago :lol:. Gotta be the longest wait for a movie sequel. I don't even remember the plot but I remember the 3D effects were pretty cool.

I don’t have plans on making my way to see this. I remember the hype, saw the movie, loved the effects. I think it was a cool story, can’t remember. Def have the bluray somewhere at the old crib.

They waited a whole generation damn near to do this & idk why.

But this got me as I was trying to figure out what that **** is about
7307FE1B-B479-4D24-8523-36F369491E09.jpeg

I’m gonna see it now :lol:

Wtf that sucks bro. I got mine EOS long tee a while ago. Im located in Oregon, are you located somewhere deep? Lol

Wtf that sucks bro. I got mine EOS long tee a while ago. Im located in Oregon, are you located somewhere deep? Lol

I'm located in Bogota, but would never trust a merch op with likely questionable fulfillment capabilities sending anything out this way. :lol:

My order is going to California. Hoping they at least send the HOB and Thursday cover tees in the order. Won't be back that way for months so not really trippin about a delay.

Die For You also one of my karaoke night staples. A crowd pleaser and fan favorite for sure.

I don’t get this guy’s infatuation with shorty. Haven’t enjoyed any collabs thus far.

Back
Top Bottom