The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
I held the tickets for the last 2 years :smh:. I wonder if he's still going to Portland, they don't have a football stadium. He might go to Seattle and I want my floor seats :frown:

I'm sorry y'all

Abel and the whole team (Sal, Lamar, etc) have been gettin ripped in their comments, I get the frustration forreal

Wow this sucks, held on these things for nothing. Had floor seats 4 rows back, now I’m sure price gonna be high af for similar seats

Last edited:
I held the tickets for the last 2 years :smh:. I wonder if he's still going to Portland, they don't have a football stadium. He might go to Seattle and I want my floor seats :frown:

I have been holding Portland tickets this whole time and no way he comes here. Closest will be seattle

Going through the same thing everyone else is
Copped great seats for NYC back in 2020 -- I held them even when Ticketmaster offered refunds when COVID hit

I feel bad for everyone who was gonna travel / had hotels booked for their shows
I got the email saying they'll refund me, but let's see how ridiculous prices will be for the new shows

I warned yall last summer about letting Ticketmaster hold a band or two interest free for potentially another year plus some with all the uncertainty surrounding COVID. I'm glad I took the refund, I think I literally put the funds in ETH/BTC.

Abel and XO been about their coin, I know they're going to run it up now $$$

Guess me never seeing him perform will continue,

After holding on to tickets for two reschedules and now they pull this, yeah, I’ll take the money I get back and not get new tickets.

This is going to be placed well on the album imo I like it I’m all in with what this album is going to be.

That video reminds me of when they partied in Matrix :rofl: “This is for Zion”

Back
Top Bottom