The West Virginia Power easily have the best promotional schedule ever this season.

Barack Obama Bobblehead Giveaway
First 1000 Fans will receive a Barack Obama Bobblehead
Mountaineer Mania ft. a Pat White Bobblehead Giveaway
First 1000 fans will receive a Pat White bobblehead.

Mountaineer Mania ft. an Owen Schmitt Mini-Football Giveaway
First 1000 fans will receive an Owen Schmitt mini-football
Back to School Night featuring Mr. Belding

Football Kick-off Night featuring Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders

f03352b69b2bc0654ae74dcddf5114ddd7a20f5.jpg

If you can get me the Bobblehead, i'[ll get you the one from the Brooklyn Cyclones promotion.

For one night this summer, the Brooklyn Cyclones will be transformed into the "Baracklyn Cyclones," honoring the 44th President of the United States with a night of patriotic partying at the ballpark.
The landmark game will take place on Tuesday, June 23rd - the "Inaugural Tuesday" of the 2009 New York-Penn League season, when these dolls will be given out to the 2,500 fans.

Among the other highlights of this
  • The Economic Stimulus Package: From 10am on January 20th - Inauguration Day - to midnight on January 23rd, ticket prices for the June 23rd game will be "rolled back" to the Cyclones' inaugural 2001 season rates: $10 Field Box Seats, $8 Box Seats, $5 Bleacher Seats. Beginning January 24th, tickets will be priced at the regular 2009 rates ($15, $12, $
    glasses.gif
  • Universal Health Care: Free Band-Aids to the first 1,000 fans;
  • Naming Rights: Anyone named Barack gets in for free;
  • Joe the Plumber special: Any plumber named Joe gets two free tickets - one for himself, and one to "spread the wealth" with a friend;
  • Bi-Partisan Consolation Prize: Anyone named McCain or Palin will get a free Bleacher Seat;
  • A clear-cut Exit Strategy: Fans will receive American Flags and discount coupons as they leave the ballpark.
roll.gif

That is so official.

Man, if I can get an extra one, you have a deal.
Something about West Virginia and Obama doesn't seem right to me.
laugh.gif

Believe it or not, Obama won West Virginia.

thanks lemme know. I've been collecting bobbleheads for a min and That Obama one would be the crown jewel in my collection. Lemme find out you an Indiansfan.

I aint know. I thought I was the only one left. A bunch of people jumped and off the bandwagon the last few years.

Having worked in minor league sports, the promotions of minor league teams are hysterical.

Ive seen more outrageous gimicks, but this might be the coolest ones ive seen in awhile.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Durden7

Having worked in minor league sports, the promotions of minor league teams are hysterical.

Ive seen more outrageous gimicks, but this might be the coolest ones ive seen in awhile.

laugh.gif
same here , nothing better than a Jimmy Buffet night or the Amazing Christopher dancing around the ball park.

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

I aint know. I thought I was the only one left. A bunch of people jumped and off the bandwagon the last few years.

That thread gets lonely when it's just allen and KLJ exchanging thoughts that are five words or fewer.

Back
Top Bottom