The Where is O'Dell Beckham Jr Shoe? It's gotta be coming, Right?

C'mon we know Nike and its marketing genius. But how come dude doesn't have his shoe yet?

Zoom Vick
Zoom Megatron
Zoom Revis

hell Nike Victor Cruz.

how come this dude hasn't gotten his own SIG.

Yes I am aware of his Nike uptown Collab shoe, but that can't be it

I’m really surprised they released his cleats, but no trainer. I get that the Calvin Johnson and Revis trainers didn’t sell so well, but a big part of that was mediocre designs. I think if they put the OBJ Uptempo cleat upper on top of a vapormax or react midsole it would sell out.

FeaturedFootwear_OBJCleats2018_W6_10.11.18-592_hd_1600.jpg

He’s probably going to get something in time. I guess the cleats count as a sig shoe but it seems like a waste just to release one limited football cleat. Unless Nike just doesn’t want to give any football player a retail cross trainer again and will just do cleats + lifestyle shoes.

I remember Vic saying it took two years for his shoes to come out.

The two (AF1s) they put OBJ’s name on have been trash.

I’m stunned they didn’t release a sneaker version of the OBJ Uptempo. I would have copped.

Beckham can barely sell Head & Shoulders, he ain’t moving Nike products

lol, chill bro. He would sell better numbers than Megatron, Revis and Cruz, The only one he wouldn't do better than in recent times is Vick.

How has his AF1 line been doing? I know I saw the highs get marked down and I did cop a pair of the AF1 utility lows that just came out a week or so back. Maybe Nike testing the water with them first before jumping in.

Back
Top Bottom