The White Washing of Beyonce is disturbing...

Originally Posted by gentry187

What difference does it make? At the end of the day you'd still smash. I know I would.
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif

article-0-0232246000000578-663_224x483.jpg

She looks so damn amazing right here. Her skin looks so supple and dark honey brown

article-0-0232246000000578-663_224x483.jpg

She looks so damn amazing right here. Her skin looks so supple and dark honey brown

OP isnt saying she is whitening herself. Dude is aiming at the fact that she has lost mad weight, and the pictures she are using to promote her album make her look like a teenage white girl.

OP isnt saying she is whitening herself. Dude is aiming at the fact that she has lost mad weight, and the pictures she are using to promote her album make her look like a teenage white girl.

It is true that black female celebrities seem to have a lighter complexion as they get more famous. I can't explain it, look at Opera in her earlier years and now. Her skin tone is very different. Idunno whats up.

It is true that black female celebrities seem to have a lighter complexion as they get more famous. I can't explain it, look at Opera in her earlier years and now. Her skin tone is very different. Idunno whats up.

I saw her going down this path once DC became a 3 woman group.

There needs to be more celebrate and be proud of your blackness awareness integrated in to everyday life (through media then socially) for black youth. Bad enough with the strangle hold "good hair" has on them.

I saw her going down this path once DC became a 3 woman group.

There needs to be more celebrate and be proud of your blackness awareness integrated in to everyday life (through media then socially) for black youth. Bad enough with the strangle hold "good hair" has on them.

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

Originally Posted by Im Not You

cake-soap-on-sale1.jpg
Vybz smh... How anyone can still support this dude is beyond me
30t6p3b.gif

all the more reason to call him an ol' 12 o clock complexion havin aaa n_.... is it day or night n_? 
I would do "you so black" jokes all day if I knew dude 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

Originally Posted by Im Not You

cake-soap-on-sale1.jpg
Vybz smh... How anyone can still support this dude is beyond me
30t6p3b.gif

all the more reason to call him an ol' 12 o clock complexion havin aaa n_.... is it day or night n_? 
I would do "you so black" jokes all day if I knew dude 
laugh.gif

What difference does it make? At the end of the day you'd still smash. I know I would.
pimp.gif

who knows how many little black girls look up to her...we don't want them to develop some kind of color complex cuz they see B looking lighter...

pimp.gif

who knows how many little black girls look up to her...we don't want them to develop some kind of color complex cuz they see B looking lighter...

i don't think she's done anything to her skin if that's what yall are getting at

i thought this thread was about white people's desire to portray beyonce as white or as close to white as possible

...further fragmenting the black community but then again...this is the music section

i don't think she's done anything to her skin if that's what yall are getting at

i thought this thread was about white people's desire to portray beyonce as white or as close to white as possible

...further fragmenting the black community but then again...this is the music section

Originally Posted by All Ready

You can think whatever you want, don't be scared to voice your opinion just don't say we're not capable of deep thought.
It's not even the black celebrities that they try to portray as white, it's everyone. I don't think it's solely anyone's decision either but rather something that everyone in the entertainment business contributes to. An elephant in the room, so to speak.

Originally Posted by All Ready

You can think whatever you want, don't be scared to voice your opinion just don't say we're not capable of deep thought.
It's not even the black celebrities that they try to portray as white, it's everyone. I don't think it's solely anyone's decision either but rather something that everyone in the entertainment business contributes to. An elephant in the room, so to speak.

Back
Top Bottom