The Why Not? ZER0.1 Gets a Shroud-Less Look

What's going on Nike Talk. Slam kicks just leaked Russell Westbrook in a shroud-less look of his signature shoe with Jordan Brand, the Why Not? ZER01. I'm going to be flat out honest, if you're a hype-beast or have no interest in performance Jordans or basketball kicks, don't come on this article because it is strictly for people who care about the performance of shoes and not aesthetics.

Anyways, getting back onto topic. The Why Not? ZER0.1 is Russ's signature shoe. He also has a low top model that removed the strap. This seems to be a third model of his signature shoe with the removal of the full shroud, which many thought to feel too tight or almost suffocating on foot. Since these are performance kicks, aesthetics shouldn't come into play. Performance wise, these could be solid. The Why Not? ZER0.1 was already a top-notch performer.

Additionally, with the removal of this shroud, it could provide more movement on court, without feeling suffocated with the shroud in the original pairs. These are for sure not customs because these look like an official PE/colorway that could release. If these do release will y'all end up copping 'em? let me know. I'm definitely interested, but it's ultimately going to depend on the price. Full length zoom is in these guys too...
F4A6AC3A-0682-4F5F-8813-CC7692A76D5D.jpeg

https://oneononetesters.com/sneaker...tbrook-seen-wearing-shroudless-why-not-zer0-1

Back
Top Bottom