The Wizard of Oz Suicide Legend

Beast4ya wrote:
$+$ am i looking for...?
Originally Posted by MINOTAURO NOGUEIRA

Many people say that the hanging ****** is a dancing munchkin. you look and decide

if you look at the guy with the black hat on the left. look slightly up on the top of him. you'll see something swinging left to right.

MINOTAURO NOGUEIRA wrote:
Beast4ya wrote:
$+$ am i looking for...?

Many people say that the hanging ****** is a dancing munchkin. you look and decide

if you look at the guy with the black hat on the left. look slightly up on the top of him. you'll see something swinging left to right.

After the 1st video play check out the other video--Wizard of Oz Munchkin swinging Suicide...it zoom up to see a lady Munchkin "swinging"..
��

I'm going to need to see this in blu ray to make a determination. From what I see it looks like the loch ness monster.

eek.gif

Interesting

first video looked like a bird prop to me
The hanging lady in the back video
eek.gif

what other movies have this type of stuff?
nerd.gif

The Wizard of Oz wins the award for flying over the most people's heads. Political and Economic Allegory atit's finest.

Not going to lie, when i was a child I spoke as a child and reasoned as a child. The movie to me was trivial, but when I became a man and saw the movie forwhat it really was and had someone actually explain it to me as an adult I was like *%@.

Normally I don't buy into producers sticking socially conscious messages in mainstream movies, but this was one really hits home.

• The Wizard of Oz. (Ounces)
  • Ounces of gold, yellow gold brick road. Gold that was confiscated by the U.S. government and sent to Europe when America officially adopted the dollar as you know it today.
  • Wicked Witch of the East, Russia...Communism
  • Witch of the West, America Capitalism
  • The oil the tin man receives represents America's increasing dependence on foreign oil it's in inability to function otherwise.
I'm not doing the movie justice, but It gets pretty deep from there. The movie is really applicable to what we're going through now. Each of thecharacters, the Wizard, etc. all represent something to do with the Great Depression and America turning from a Creditor to a Debtor nation thanks to FDR andhis new deal.

If you want more info, check this link out.
http://www.indiana.edu/~econed/pdffiles/summer02/bhansen.pdf

Here is a not university link, but I'd say the information is still rather credible:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_interpretations_of_The_Wonderful_Wizard_of_Oz

Interpretations tend to very for academic circle to academic circle, source to source. You ask and Economist or a Public Policy Professor about the movie andtheir answers will probably differ on many aspects, but there seems to be some general agreements amongst everyone. What I've posted isn't a reach likesay the meanings behind the Matrix Films. I mean, if you look at the time period in which the book and movie were made, it's not hard to grasp.

Ya'll need to recognize the ghost that appears in "3 men and a baby" because that is real as can be. If you want to see the vid you search for iton Youtube since that vid is too damn spooky for me. That vid always freaks me out because you know its real, not supposed to be in the shot, and the cameraactually recorded him. Enjoy!

Originally Posted by vcshoxj6

Ya'll need to recognize the ghost that appears in "3 men and a baby" because that is real as can be. If you want to see the vid you search for it on Youtube since that vid is too damn spooky for me. That vid always freaks me out because you know its real, not supposed to be in the shot, and the camera actually recorded him. Enjoy!
edit: lol i guess we posted at the same time. yea for the guy who is interested in these types of things. watch this movie! lol i was alreadyspooked trying to search this wizard of oz vid. but there is no way im searching for that vid. if i'm going to see this vid again, it's gonna be withatleast 5 people deep
roll.gif

Originally Posted by vcshoxj6

Ya'll need to recognize the ghost that appears in "3 men and a baby" because that is real as can be. If you want to see the vid you search for it on Youtube since that vid is too damn spooky for me. That vid always freaks me out because you know its real, not supposed to be in the shot, and the camera actually recorded him. Enjoy!
edit: lol i guess we posted at the same time. yea for the guy who is interested in these types of things. watch this movie! lol i was already spooked trying to search this wizard of oz vid. but there is no way im searching for that vid. if i'm going to see this vid again, it's gonna be with atleast 5 people deep
roll.gif

http://www.castleofspirits.com/threemenbaby.htmlWord?

^It's a cardboard cut out. They have pictures on set with it behind the curtain. It's not even a boy it's actually Ted Danson.

1st vid was a bird...2nd vid was a moving dwarf....cut it out...no suicides were filmed and mass produced for children to watch

I mean, physically...

The way that the munchkin is swinging in the vid is off...

Its obvious that she's moving back and forth, but the speed of her motion varies each time she swings backward...

Unless she's bumping into somthing each time, but i honestly doubt it was suicide...

The first vid is definately a bird...

Back
Top Bottom