The Wolf of Wall Street Trailer

New trailer. It's even better than the first trailer.

The name of the song at the beginning is "Meth Lab Zoso Sticker" by 7Horse.

Last edited:
This movie will be flames! The new trailer sold me

Last edited:
i wanted to see it after the first trailer but i could not figure out what the hell the story was about with all those crazy random shots they put together...
laugh.gif

now they explain it little bit and i want to see moreeeeeee

eek.gif
 first i've heard of this (and I call myself a Leo fan)...wow can't wait

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope you guys know that this is DiCaprio's last movie he'll make for a long time. He said he's going to take a break from acting for a few years.

On another note: I'm really looking forward to watching this movie, but I'm terrified to see how many people want to become Traders after watching this movie :lol:

Bart Scott.

I really hope this is "the one" for Leo. Lord knows he deserves it. But this role seems real "Gatsby-ish" that might just be the thing that losses it for him. 2 roles back to back playing essentially the same character.

At the end of the day Martin + Leo is great for us.

I'm reading the book this is based on, and let me tell you THIS MOVIE WILL BE A BUNCH OF PEOPLES ALL-TIME FAVORITES.

Jordan Belfort is a SAVAGE. I like how they seem to be really staying true to the book.

a) The Asian dude is a beast. They barely show him but he puts in work and is on some Game of Thrones ****. There are lots of unique and interesting characters that are minor at some parts and become major later and vice versa. Matthew McConaughey's character is a wild man, and Jonah Hill's character is literally out of his mind. When they show Danny Pourish's backstory (and they will because it's that crazy), then that will get the mood nice and sleazy.

b) The book is full of wit and jokes and really goofy conversations and situations that should make the movie hilarious. It's also full of SUPER rich cats pulling chess moves on one another and will be real cool on some Boardwalk Empire type ****.

c) Jordan Belfort managed to create a straight up cult with Stratton Oakmont, and the speeches he gives and the way his stockbrokers conduct themselves will be SUPER entertaining/hilarious/shocking. Especially the stories about his very first crew of brokers and the sales assistants.

This is gonna be the new generation's "Wall Street" and Jordan Belfort is gonna get some serious shine.

I hope you guys know that this is DiCaprio's last movie he'll make for a long time. He said he's going to take a break from acting for a few years.

On another note: I'm really looking forward to watching this movie, but I'm terrified to see how many people want to become Traders after watching this movie :lol:

This...

People will think this is how you get rich...

But hey... Great movies always inspire people to do greatthings... So it will come with the territory...

A few years seems like a stretch.
"To me, right now it's about getting a little breather -- getting some time off," DiCaprio explains. "Not a permanent break or not an indefinite period, but you know, just a few months off to do some other things."

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...ing-married-taking-a-break-from-acting-201315

Last edited:

This...

People will think this is how you get rich...

But hey... Great movies always inspire people to do greatthings... So it will come with the territory...

Yeah... Leo's not taking a few years off. :lol:

He's been the rumored lead in movies that will probably be out sometime next year or early 2015 at the latest (which is only like a year and two months).

Name has been heavily involved with a Rasputin biopic, a Woodrow Wilson biopic, and H.H. Holmes in The Devil In The White City (which is an amazing book that I read, where Leo would play the world's first serial killer in the late 1800s).

Lauren Cohan...

I been wanted to give her the D ever since I seen her on in walking dead and heard that accent....

She got that super in shape white girl body too?

Yambs would be received.

Yeah... Leo's not taking a few years off. :lol:

He's been the rumored lead in movies that will probably be out sometime next year or early 2015 at the latest (which is only like a year and two months).

Name has been heavily involved with a Rasputin biopic, a Woodrow Wilson biopic, and H.H. Holmes in The Devil In The White City (which is an amazing book that I read, where Leo would play the world's first serial killer in the late 1800s).

http://www.hollywood.com/news/movies/48552449/leonardo-dicaprio-plans-long-long-break-from-acting

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-207_162-57565177/

http://metro.co.uk/2013/05/02/leona...g-he-feels-sick-by-his-level-of-fame-3710854/

It goes on and on homeboy :lol:

From one of those links you posted..

‘Not a permanent break or not an indefinite period, but you know, just a few months off to do some other things.’

Wolf of Wall Street screened at BNAT (24-hr movie marathon for film critics mostly, movie heads know whats up) and also screened for critics recently in New York, and it is being called one of the best films of the year and one of Scorsese's finest ever (!!!)

Peter Sciretta of Slashfilm from bnat:

Peter Sciretta  ‏@slashfilm  7 Dec

Wolf of Wall Street is an instant classic. Scorsese with one of the best films of the year. 3 hours if awesome. #bnat

Devin from BadAss Digest from bnat:

Devin Faraci  ‏@devincf  7 Dec

Martin Scorsese HUMILIATES almost every other director with WOLF OF WALL STREET. #bnat15

Business Insider:

Business Insider  ‏@businessinsider6 Dec

QUAALUDES, HOOKERS, AND PENNY STOCKS: I saw "The Wolf of Wall Street" and it was epic http://read.bi/1d69nmG 

Seriously guyz, this is going to be amazing

will go to the theaters for the first time this year for this one...scorsese and leo...not even fair...

Wolf of Wall Street screened at BNAT (24-hr movie marathon for film critics mostly, movie heads know whats up) and also screened for critics recently in New York, and it is being called one of the best films of the year and one of Scorsese's finest ever (!!!)

Peter Sciretta of Slashfilm from bnat:

Peter Sciretta ‏@slashfilm 7 Dec
Wolf of Wall Street is an instant classic. Scorsese with one of the best films of the year. 3 hours if awesome. #bnat

Devin from BadAss Digest from bnat:

Devin Faraci ‏@devincf 7 Dec
Martin Scorsese HUMILIATES almost every other director with WOLF OF WALL STREET. #bnat15

Business Insider:

Business Insider ‏@businessinsider6 Dec
QUAALUDES, HOOKERS, AND PENNY STOCKS: I saw "The Wolf of Wall Street" and it was epic http://read.bi/1d69nmG 

Seriously guyz, this is going to be amazing

:pimp: Scorsese is the GOAT.

Back
Top Bottom