The Women Of LA: Now I KNOW For a FACT LA NTers Are Not Smashing Vol. Steve Urkel Provides Unequivoc

Miami is a nice place to visit for women but it's nowhere to live, unless you're birdman.

Concerning LA when I was out there visiting it wasn't bad at all. White women were thirsty which was weird because I'm from the deep south & they have to hide it from daddy. Can anyone speak on Sacto? Thinking about moving out there after graduation.

Please don't. Move to somewhere in the Bay Area, LA County, or San Diego. Sac isn't TOO bad but still...

There's actually a bunch of clubs in SF that stay open til 4-6, and I know LA probably has some low key after-hours spots as well. Drinks always stop around 1:30-2 though.

And I don't mess with that Hollywood type LA scene anyway...usually when I go down there I usually get at the semi-ratchets in South Gate, Covina, etc. :lol: They don't give a @#$% that you drive a 03 Honda Accord :smokin

Last edited:
"and the rent is cheap"...

tumblr_mcqx2s7tck1rk4cceo1_1280.gif

Still no other place I'd want to live.
Low key L.A. bashing thread in disguise? Is it even in disguise?
laugh.gif

-J-
Who's bashing L.A.?  It's no N.Y.C., but L.A.'s got a few things going for it.

NY > LA

Its kinda true...

Combined with the status of location mixed with some average looks plus some makeup and lets not forget the added confidence boost of instagram with a little twitter simpin and a side of fb white knighting..... you end up with ******* that don't mess with you unless it looks like your balling and these birds think they the fliest.

Ill change up the game to include deception and lies. I forget that its ok to lie to these chicks. But mixed within the lights and glamour and the yearning for social social status are those cool girls that are down for anything as long as you got some kush and a bottle.

LA sometimes you hate it... but you always love it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom