The Women of Seinfeld

Jerry stayed hugged up with hotties throughout the whole series. :lol: One of the benefits of writing and co-producing your own show.

In this thread we post and discuss some our favorite ladies of Seinfeld.

Ill start:

Tracy Kolis :evil: Dat heavy southern accent ( Marlene ;she actually played 2 characters throughout the series as she was also "Kelly" in one episode)

View media item 482854

Karen McClellan (Melissa)

View media item 482855

Kimberly Campbell (Tia)

View media item 482856

Kristen Davis (Jenna)

View media item 482857

Melinda Clarke (Alex)

View media item 482858

Just a few... Other notables include Terri Hatcher, Lauren Graham, Lori Laughlin, Jennifer Coolidge (Stifflers Mom), Debra Messing, Courtney Cox, Christine Taylor, Amanda Peete and of course Julia Louis-Dreyfus

Oh yeah... and Janeane Garofalo :x :lol: Not really sure how she slipped through the cracks

Who was your favorite ?

I know alot of yall are probably going to post barley there bikini pics but please include one pic of their character played on Seinfeld for ease of reference. :D

Last edited:
i, myself, personally prefer the original...

JLD has aged quite nicely too
devil.gif

We just talking about Jerry or can we include the girl's George got too?

Last edited:
The lady who wore that black and white dress and "theyre real, and theyre spectacular"
pimp.gif

Ignoring faves like Courtney, Christine, Amanda, Marcia, Kristin, Debra, Teri, etc. and of course Julia. I'd have to go with Rava, the chick who thought Jerry and George were gay, and the fine chick who momentarily drove them around the parking garage when they were lost to find their car.

There's so many though. And hey man, I'd totally bang Gorafalo :evil:

"none of these girls are thick, 12 year old boy bodies"
That's a pretty homosexual thing to come to mind for this thread.

Ignoring faves like Courtney, Christine, Amanda, Marcia, Kristin, Debra, Teri, etc. and of course Julia. I'd have to go with Rava, the chick who thought Jerry and George were gay, and the fine chick who momentarily drove them around the parking garage when they were lost to find their car.

View media item 482953

Last edited:
I always wanted to make this thread but not to computer savy. That Tracy kolls is bad a mutha. Also the Native American women was bad too.

The chick in the episode that geroge would help out Jerry with boyfriend duties because she was so active. So many beautiful women on that show

Jerry stayed with a flock of ****. Tia was among the baddest of them. George has his fair share as well. He pulled Cuddy from House.

Regarding Elaine, I thought she was a a terrible person. Wouldn't be able to put up with her.

"none of these girls are thick, 12 year old boy bodies"
That's a pretty homosexual thing to come to mind for this thread.

Yeah that kid is pretty damn annoying, teetering on the edge of loserdom and don't eem know it.

Jerry stayed with a flock of ****. Tia was among the baddest of them. George has his fair share as well. He pulled Cuddy from House.

Regarding Elaine, I thought she was a a terrible person. Wouldn't be able to put up with her.

Yeah I think that's what kept them friends, she did some **** that made Jerry look at her funny.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom